The heartbreaker

Dedicated to all those women who look at their reflection in the mirror and don't find anything beautiful.....

................................
Warning: I own the copyrights of the book and the quotes mentioned in it. No one is allowed to copy the story directly or by modification, quotes or anything which corresponds to it.  Anyone found doing so will be liable to legal action and will be charged with infringement.

I own this story in all forms as an author and creator of this work. Do not post it anywhere without my permission...I repeat do not post anything from my story anywhere without my permission or you will be subjected to legal action.

Enjoy the story!

                     .....

"Features and smiles are all that have blinded this world from its light,
For even copper looks beautiful when it gets oxidised.

Only once does the clock show its strength in time,
It withers the masks that hide the ugliness inside.

And then my friends his not so beautiful wife,
will turn out to be the prettiest of all in time.

                    - Suzan Gill

                       ....

"Come on man she has been staring at you for like 30 minutes now! Go and approach her!"
Cam said, hitting on Ashton's arm.

Ashton looks up from his bourbon glass, following his friend's stare.
She sure was beautiful no doubt, but not a match for him.

Ignoring the seductive looks she was giving him, biting on her lips. He shifted his hooded eyes to the bartender, Ordering another glass of his favourite whiskey.

"Oh come on man! She is damn hot! Why are you no-"

"Stop it already Cam! You know he never approaches a girl first !"

Mason says joining the conversation, placing his arm on Cam's shoulder with a small smirk lingering on his lips.

Cam sighed in defeat, rolling his eyes at his friend to order a glass for himself as well.

"I wonder why every girl has to go after him only, I mean there are other handsome gentlemen like me available as well!"

He said glaring at Ashton while Mason broke into a laugh, staring at his friend's defeated face.

"Man up if you want to attract a girl, these whinings will not get you anywhere,"
Ashton spoke gulping the throat-burning liquid in one shot, ready to leave.

As soon as he turned around, his body collided with someone else and he saw them falling back from the impact.
His hands automatically moved forward to support the person and he grabbed the person's small waist.

Looking down he saw the same girl that was staring at him a few minutes back clinging to him for support. Fluttering her beautiful blue eyes at him, she bites her lip.

Pulling her up he placed her back on her feet again and moved back from her. Feeling rather irritated.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't see you there handsome! Oh shit, I spilt my drink on you! I am so sorry!"

She speaks while placing her hands on his toned chest, where the drink has just spilt.

He knew these tricks quite well and her voice was giving him a headache already.