Chapter 113

i was 14 when i wrote ts. plz go easy on me !
***
Saint Smith

"You havin fun mama?" I asked, turning over to Cass who was out here getting a lap dance

"Period bitch! Aye! Aye! Aye!" She shouted, rubbin a wad of cash on the strippers ass.

"Well damn babe, you having more fun than me." I chuckled, nudging her in the arm.

She looked over at me, giving me a quick smile before smacking the strippers with some more money. I smiled at her, throwing a couple singles in the air.

For once someone that I fucked with, actually considered the strip club a date. All my ex's thought I was tryna get some ass but in actuality the atmosphere was just fire.

And who wouldn't wanna be surrounded around a bunch of half-naked to naked bitches? Cass evidently did.

Shawty was out here getting like 4 lap dances at once. I only had one chick on me and she was barely doing anything.

I was glad to be having fun with her tonight though. After this whole week of not seeing her, she was finally by my side. My partner in crime. My baby.

We also made sure that the people in our section had no phones or nun so that tomorrow there wouldn't be no rumors to fuck up both of our images. I dealt with enough this week. No one was allowed to record or they was getting they shit taken
or kicked out. We was serious about this shit.

Out of nowhere, niggas that worked here started bringing bottles to our table. Just mad liquor. Enough to get everyone in here faded off a sip.

"You asked for drinks?" I asked Cass, tapping her shoulder.

"Nah...I was just about to ask you the same thing." She chuckled in confusion.

Watching as the bottles were put down on our table, I grew more and more confused.

"Homie...where all these drinks comin from. I ain't order none of this shit dawg." I said, stopping one of the guys bringing them to our table.

"It comes with your free admission. That's what my boss said. Y'all got free drinks for you and whoever comes with you." He explained.

"Oh shit that's what's up. Good looks my nigga." I nodded, dapping him up.

"What'd he say?" Cass asked, turning away from her luh group of strippers.

"We got free bottles on the house." I smiled.

"Oh shit that's what's up!" She squealed, pecking me on the cheek. I smiled at her, looking her up and down. She was really my almost-wife bro. Looking all sexy in her fit and wearing the fuck out her smile.