Episode four: the real monster

Lillian was walking Luna and Liam to school, she had decided to let Peter sleep in while she brought the kids to school. Luna was much more outgoing than her brother, as she was walking alongside one of her classmates. Liam was walking next to his mother, a book in his hand and his other hand firmly holding his mother's. 

Lillian noticed that Liam was much more like her, she had been a very shy girl when she was his age. She smiled at him as she rubbed her hand over his head. He smiled back at her as she pulled him into a side hug. ''You excited for today?'' 

He gave a small nod, he liked learning a lot, but it was a bit hard to find friends and his sister was nowhere near him. It made him more insecure about himself and he never really talked much to other kids. 

Lillian dropped them off and waved at them as they walked into the school, Henry and Snow nearby as they walked up to her.

''Lily, good to see you.'' Snow started as Henry and Lillian embraced each other, smiling as they pulled apart. ''Jekyll and the others need you for a bit, Hyde got out.'' 

Lillian sighted and gave a nod. ''Say no more, I'm already on it, thanks for passing on the message.'' She waved her hand around herself, disappearing into her cloud of smoke and appearing close to Emma and David. 

--------Once upon a time--------

''Looks like someone's lost control of their inner beast.'' Rumple and Lilith stood behind Jekyll, smirking at the scientist.

''Who are you? How did you get in here?'' Rumple giggled as Lilith was walking close to the serum, letting her hand trace over it just a bit, her golden shimmer escaping her fingertips.

''Doesn't matter, Dearie. But what does is that unlike that blowhard Lydgate, we are here to help you.'' Lilith looked up to see her mentor, she smirked  at him as she grabbed the serum, Jekyll's face going red very fast. 

''I-I don't even know you. Why would you help me?'' He looked back at Lilith as she finally placed the serum down onto the table, Jekyll was so relieved that he didn't even notice how young the girl was. 

''Well, let's just say I have a vested interest in your work. Now, do you want to get into that club or not?''

''How?''

''Have you ever stopped to consider what you think of as weakness is really strength? Perhaps using that serum to get in touch with your deepest desires is exactly what you need.''

''Even if you were right, the serum isn't finished.I-I can't get the active particles to suspend in.''  Lilith looked at her mentor as he gave her a nod, she waved her hand over the serum as it lighted up, Jekyll inspecting it. 

''All science needs is a little magic. Congratulations, dearie. You're a genius.'' Rumple giggled as he placed a hand on Lily's shoulder, smiling at her before turning back to Jekyll. ''Now, if we can just get that pwetty young friend of yours to finally notice you.''

''You mean Mary?''

''Ooh, she's right within your grasp. The question is, how far are you willing to go to get what you want? '' Jekyll looked at the serum, throwing it down in a one go. Groaning and falling onto the ground. 

--------Once upon a time--------

''It's good to have you back, Grandma.''

''It's like I never left.''

''Morning, Henry.'' Violet walked up to Henry, kissing his cheek as Snow looked at them with a surprised look.