52.

Students: Fight! Fight! Fight!

Jiyoon: Please stop!

Heuningkai: What the hell?! Junmin stop!

He rushed over and pulled Junmin back. Then he knelt down in front of his gf.

Heuningkai: Jiyoon! Oh god are you okay?

Jiyoon: Of course I'm not ok! That bitch friend of yours hurt me even tho I did nothing! Aren't you gonna do something about it?

Heuningkai: Junmin, is that true? What is wrong with you? Why did you do it?

Jiyoon: I just accidentally hit her because I tripped and then she started hitting me! I already said sorry!

Heuningkai: What? Junmin what has gotten into you?!

Junmin made a fist and looked at Kai with a mad look.

Junmin: Do you believe her Kai?

Kai looked at Stella and she gave him the don't-you-dare-make-the-wrong-decision-look.

Heuningkai: *sigh* Jun, what you did was not ok. Say sorry to Jiyoon.

Junmin chuckled sarcastically.

Junmin: Alright then

And then she picked up her crutches and started  leaving. Kai got mad.

Heuningkai: Yah Junmin! If you leave now, I will end our friendship!

Kai didn't really mean it and thought that she wouldn't do it anyway....but she did continue to walk away. Stella gave him a disappointed look before following Junmin.

Heuningkai: Guys....