Chapter 13

A/N:

TRIGGER WARNING: Forced to puke and also Roman's annoying

Virgil got inside, walking slowly and fearfully. His father shoved him, "You walk so slow" he muttered.

His father grabbed him, immediately starting to hit the already panicked boy.

He slammed his hand down hard on Virgil's skin, enlarging the old bruises he inflicted on his son.

His father grabbed Virgil by his purple dyed hair, and dragged him to the bathroom. He placed him down roughly on his knees on the floor, right in front of the toilet.

"Puke. I know you ate, you disobedient child." His father said, venom and anger lacing in his voice.

Virgil shoved his fingers down his throat, leaning over the toilet seat.

His raw throat, being familiar to the touch, immediately reacted.

Virgil retched for a while, before puking into the toilet full force.

He finished soon enough, still gagging.

His father grabbed Virgil roughly by the arm and slammed him onto the basement stairs, which he rolled down and fell onto the floor.

Virgil slammed onto the cold floor in the dusty dark room. He curled in on himself, and cried.

His father laughed at him, and walked out.

He hit his head pretty hard.

The last thing he saw before blacking out was his father's figure getting smaller, and the little bit of light he saw becoming a black hole as the door closed.

He tried to keep his eyes open, fighting himself.

He lost the battle, but managed to send an 'SOS' text to Remus.

--------------------

After a hour of walking around, Remus and Janus went back Remus's house.

Just as they walked in, Remus received a text.

Emo nightmare: sos

Remus's eyes widened and he showed the text to Janus.

They looked at each other and wordlessly ran outside and hopped into Remus's car, speeding all the way to Virgil's house.

They ran the whole way and as soon as they got there ran to an upstairs window and climbed up.

They opened the window and jumped in.

They ran around, hearing nothing. They ran downstairs to see a note on the fridge.

"Lucia, i'm going out with some guy friends tonight. I'll be back at midnight. Love you." Remus read aloud.

"Wait where's Virgil?!" Janus asked, extremely worried.

--------------------

Virgil groaned, waking up slowly, hearing a voice scream his name, along with panicked footsteps thudding against the floor.

He flinched away at first, them realized it was Janus and Remus. Their footsteps were familiar.

Virgil grabbed his head and groaned.

"J-Janus!" He screamed weakly.

Virgil looked at his phone and saw a whole bunch of hurried and panicked texts.

He looked at the most recent one, from about ten minutes ago. The other ones were from about an hour ago.

Deceit so natural: VIRGIL WHERE ARE YOU?!?

Stinky trash man: VIRGIL TELL US WHERE YOU ARE!

Emo nightmare: i'm in the basement guys!!!!!!!!

Deceit so natural: I FORGOT YOU HAD A BASEMENT, WE've BEEN SEARCHING FOR LIKE THREE HOURS

Stinky trash man: aknsosnejwnwkwkwmn

The basement door soon slammed opened, Janus turning on a light and running to Virgil.

"What happened? Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Stupid question, sorry of course he did! What did he do!?!" Janua asked, helping Virgil up the stairs with Remus.

They got him to a couch, both spewing questions a mile a minute.

"He-gosh, he hit me-hit me a lot, made me puke, and threw me in the basement...I fell down the stairs and then he left—he just, he just left me here.." tears filled his eyes. Why couldn't he just have a normal, loving father?!

"..I hit my head on something and passed out after sending an sos text to one of you." Virgil explained after the questions stopped.

They let Virgil fix his makeup to hide his bruises, after making him show them. They helped him clean his bruises and cuts, and made sure that nothing hospital worthy had happened to him.

Either way, they both said that they were going to kill his father.

When Virgil walked out of the bathroom, he sat on the couch in silence, cuddling up to his friends.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, and someone walked in, probably realizing the door was unlocked.

"Reeemussss! Why'd you leave me? I've been looking for you!" Roman exclaimed.

"How do you even know where Virgil lives?" Janus asked.

Remus took the leas calm approach, and screamed, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

Roman ignored both and squeezed in onto the couch, getting especially close to Virgil.

The door again opened, a beautiful, nice looking woman walking in.

"Hey mom!" Virgil said, smiling.

"Awe sweetie! I thought you were at a sleepover!" She said, still smiling and putting groceries away.

"Oh, um...dad needed me home..." Virgil said, cuddling into Roman.

"Oh! Well, it looks like you brought a few over! Remus, Janus..and a new one! What's you're name champ?" She asked happily.

"It's Roman Prince!" He exclaimed dramatically.

"Amazing! Well, I'm Lucia Cloud! Virgil's mother!" She exclaimed just as dramatically, trying to 'match his energy' as Virgil would say.

"I like your attitude, Mrs. Cloud!"

"I love your's too, Roman!"

They smiled at each other.

"Well, i'm going to make some cookies! Have fun, boys!" She exclaimed, enthusiastically bouncing to the kitchen.

"Wow. She is just like Patton." Roman said in astonishment.

Everyone sighed, knowing Roman was staying and decided to make do. Stupid Roman. Ruined everything, Virgil really wanted to just have a crying fest.

They decided to start watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the 2003 version because that's the author's favorite one.
Whoops the wall. Better get the rainbow tape.