𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms. B) Some of you in this room might be human beings. ') When you mess with atoms or human beings, they blow up." Cory explained to the class.

Jay and I looked at each other with furrow eyes since when Cory said about might being human beings he was looking right at us and Farkle.

"Belgium, 1831!" Farkle shouts out.

"Okay, everybody, it's happening right now, under your desk Farkle's gonna blow." Cory instructed the class which they followed. "Vee you're up."

"I know everything except Belgium, 1831." Farkle stood up. "And once I know that, I'll know everything! And my name goes on the board with those three idiots!"

I moved to Farkle's desk leaning to his ear whispering, "If you calm down right now one day you and I can privately figure out what happened in Belgium 1831 and after that maybe we can kiss a bit."

"Yes!" Farkle smiled before freezing making me move aside know what will happen. "I taste blue!"

Farkle fainted in front of me making me ask, "Wow, I found that just whispering could cause that too."

Everyone returned back to their seats taking notice that Farkle has fainted.

"You know, with anybody else that would've been strange." Riley said as she sat down.

"But with Farkle, we don't even lift him off the floor anymore." Maya adds in before grabbing his book. "Oh, here's you book." Maya dropped Farkle's book on him making him groan.

Ms. Oben then had entered the class room knocking on the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews, I'm here to speak with Farkle Minkus, Vanessa Hunter-Santiago, and Jason Smith." Ms. Oben told Cory.

"Farkle, Vee, Jason, guidance counselor." Cory repeated to us.

Jay and I stood up as did Farkle from the floor.

"Well, it's about time." Farkle smiled taking a hold of my hand.

"Are you finally taking them away?" Riley asked as she stood up.

"They go, we all go." Maya told her as she stood up as well.

"We're here so it's just not the girls." Sam and Bubs said as they stood either next to Jay or I.

"There are no secrets in our group." Riley tells Ms. Oben.

"Nothing can come between-" Maya got cut off by the bell. "Yeah okay."

Everyone leaves the classroom with only Cory, Ms. Oben, Farkle, Jay and I in there.

"Farkle, Vanessa, Jason I have the results-" Ms. Oben got cut off.