Chapter 36

Hey my lovelies!! First I'd like to apologize for taking such a long time to update this time :(

As my sister had explained, I had dengue, and was hospitalized for awhile. Thankfully I'm alright now, so thank you so so much for all your prayers and your patience in waiting for me!!!

This is the next chapter, to continue from my April Fool's joke to all of you by leaving you hanging~ :P Although I do apologize for leaving you hanging for SO long, believe me, that was not my intention. :(

Hope you enjoy it, and I'll be posting the next chapter soon to make up for waiting 2 months for me~ Love you all~ <3

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Although.." Matt trailed off thoughtfully, his voice turning husky.

"Who's gonna protect you from me?" He grinned wickedly.

Too late, Layla realized the danger she was in, but before she could scream, Matt turned around and pulled her to him, enveloping her in his scalding hot body before crashing their lips together, their tongues darting out to tangle together in a dance as old as time.

She felt Lysander coming up behind her and nibbling on her ear, his hands slowly caressing her neck before trailing down, circling around her bikini-bound breasts but not where she wanted his hands most and she circled her hands around his neck from behind her and squeezed in protest, earning only a low chuckle from him in response.

Matt smiled when he felt Layla melting into his hold, and he showed her just how pleased he was with her, kissing her senseless and then trailing his lips down till he found her cherry colored nipples through her bikini. 

Using his tongue, he laved the pebbled tip and then sucked at it, loving the way the cloth dampened and formed a wet patch where he laved, showing a tantalizing view of her pointed tips that were begging for more attention from him.