Chapter 1 - Let The Drama Begin!

Hello everybody! My name is Izuku Midoriya, your main protagonist in this story! Well, either that or I get sent to jail for the stupid shit I do. Oh well! Let me describe myself for you so you have an idea of what the hell you should be seeing.

When God decided to drop me off on Earth to be babysat by mortals, he decided to make me a cute boy. I have curly green hair with eyes to match, a freckled covered face, and a short, skinny stature. Thankfully, I decided to work out so I can beat up my damn bullies. Now I have a six-pack with some sexy muscles, providing you an all-in-one package of cute and sexy; though, the hot is going to be hidden unless I take off my shirt. Sorry, everyone! Maybe soon you will get to swoon over me.

God did forget to give me something when he decided to sacrifice me into the wild, however. He forgot to provide me with a quirk. Or maybe he was trying to get rid of me, but that isn't happening anytime soon! A quirk is a superpower that you can have from ripping your eyeballs out of your head to super strength. Heroes came out with quirks. They are supposed to be there to protect the public, even if I have my problems with them. If you have read any superhero story, that is what my world is. Except instead of just Superman having power, 80% percent of the population has a superpower. I call bullshit on this statistic because I'm the only quirkless person in my school. The other 20% percent are quirkless like me, meaning we're just there for show as other bodies to be hanging around. I'm willing to bet at least 95% of that 20% quirkless population is elderly, so damn my life. Natural selection, I guess. There are villains too, but that is kind of expected. Anyway, now back to reality!

I'm in class, and it's 'figure out what the hell you want to do in life' day. The teacher made the thing only last five seconds by saying that everyone wants to be a hero and throwing the papers up. The students agree as they show off their quirks. YOU CAN'T USE YOUR QUIRKS IN PUBLIC, ASSHATS!

"Hey, don't slump me in with these extras, teach. They will be lucky if they end up as sidekicks in some old torn-down agency." Bakugo Katsuki sneers. Oh yeah, he exists, huh? Damn it; I got to explain him, I guess. Bakugo is my bully that I used refer to as Kacchan before discrimination came in and ruined that! You know that asshole in every anime that the girls either hate or fall in love with for some strange reason? This is your man! Ashy blonde hair, demon red eyes, a nice body, and a salty look on his face always to top it all off! It's honestly surprising that he wants to be a hero when he is just a dipwad to me. Unless you are Endeavor, that shit don't fly honey! Before I go on a rant, I will let this keep going.

"Ah, Bakugo, you're aiming for UA, yes? It seems Midoriya is too." I swear the teacher is wanting some drama for saying that. I can hear kids starting to gossip while Bakugo is setting off explosions in his hands due to his quirk. Welp, time to set the stage, folks!

"At least I have the balls to try over the rest of you except Bakugo," I say with a smirk. This sparks outrage in the classroom. Bakugo walks over, slamming his hands on my desk and exploding the poor thing. I ask him, "What's up, firework?"

The teacher loudly says, " The bell is about to ring, Bakugo." Nevermind, the teacher wants me dead. At that note, the bell rings, and most students leave, but Bakugo and I. Before looking down at my dead body, I grab my notebook and bookbag and make a dash out. I have more important things to worry about than him, and it works on my endurance. Got to look on the positive is what the therapist frequently says, yes?

"GET BACK HERE DEKU!" Deku is my nickname that is supposed to mean useless. Mom didn't think my name all the way through, unfortunately, but I still got a bomb-ass regular name.

"No, thank you, but I appreciate the exercise! You're a great encouragement, firecracker!" Forgot to mention, Bakugo's quirk is Explosion. He can basically make explosions in his hands. For some reason, this makes him seem like a blessed man, but all I see is a nuclear bomb about to go off. Thank God for thinking all the way through and only making his hands able to do so. Otherwise, we would have the bomb at the party. I run out of the building, out-speeding him quickly because I focus too much on my physical health. He only has explosions while I have a brain and a sexy body that nobody can see unless I'm not wearing a shirt. I come upon a little bridge. I'm running past to work on my calves when this slime villain shows up.