My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 18

Part 18

I'm on a roll here! Woo! Next chappie!

**********

Alec's POV

I'm so glad she took that well. She took it way better than most people would. Alex is amazing. She's absolutely awesome. I wonder what she's wearing tonight.

She'll probably borrow a dress from mom or Pam, because she doesn't look like the dressy type of girl. I got dressed in a tux. See it was a tradition in the pack, that whenever we have dinner together, we would dress up nicely. That meant tux and dresses, everyone liked this tradition, they just loved dressing up, in general. I find it a little weird but I don't hate it. It look cool, when everyone dresses up.

Brendan and Oscar came into my room both wearing tux's as well. We went downstairs together. We were going to announce me inheriting the Alpha position, my Female Alpha, Beta and Omega.

As we got downstairs, I noticed Alex wasn't here yet.

Alex, I thought to her.

Aaah! Sheesh, Alec! Warn a girl would ya! She thought back.

Sorry didn't mean to scare you, I thought back.

Never mind, did you want something? She asked, getting to the point.

Just wondering where you are, I replied.

I'm coming, why? She asked, warily.

I'm going to announce we're mates, and I'm becoming alpha. I told her.

Oh my god! Really! She thought back to me. She started getting nervous. I shouldn't have told her.

Relax, it's not a big deal. It'll be alright. You don't have to do anything, just be by my side. I told her, calming her slightly.

She came down the stairs, and my jaw fell to the floor. Not to mention several other men, mated and mateless. My wolf growled, mine, it said. I growled at the other wolves and they turned their attention away.

She was wearing a black strapless dress, that sat fitting at the top, and flowed out at the bottom, and it went passed her knees. Her hair had been done so that it curled at the bottom, and it made her look even more extravagant. She came up, to me and gave me a small, sweet smile.

"Close your mouth, or you'll catch flies." she said, softly.

She laughed lightly, and the sounded flitted through the room. She closed my mouth for me, before smiling, seductively, and walking away. I watched her play with little Suzy, who was in a pink frock (AN: Pic on the side)

"Dude! Snap out of it!" Oscar said.

I shook my head to clear it. Wow! She was hot! My heads still hazy.

"I know she's hot but we need to do the announcement!" Oscar continued.

"Oh! Yah! I Forgot!" I said, and went up to the podium.

Dad and mom were already there. I stood behind them, with Brendan on my right, and Oscar on my left. Alex would come on later.

"Ladies and Gentleman. Can I have your attention?" Dad started off.

"As you all know, the heir to the alpha must have a mate before taking the position of alpha." he continued.

"Alec, my heir, has finally found his mate. So he will now be taking my place, along side his beta, Brendan, and omega, Oscar." He finished, and let me go on.

"I will proudly take my position as alpha and with great honor. I won't let you or alpha down! You all know how hard me, Brendan, and Oscar have worked to get here. Also, with great pleasure, I would like to introduce you to my mate, Alex!" I said, while clapping.