.:Chapter 21:.

Ayyyyyy!!! My mid-terms are over and I'm having a mini panic attack because I'm pretty sure I failed all of them by rushing because time was running out and my sis would've been made at me being late, anyways onto the story!!!

Starting date: 12/20/2019

Bakugou's Pov

I work up to the sound of birds chirping and small shuffling, I peeked my eyes to see Izu walk into the bathroom with a sad look. 'Wonder what his problem is?', I thought to myself as I stood up. I walked over to his bathroom door to see if he's alright, I heard mumbling on the other side of the door so I listened. "Just a fucking faggot and slut..", I heard him mumble to himself while I heard pill bottles. 'What the fuck is happening!? Why is he talking like that to himself!?', I thought to myself and went for the door handle. I stopped when I heard him sigh," I just need to stop acting like a baby all the time.. no wonder why people are always constantly around me.. I need to be babied.. not like it's helping much anyways, I should be better off dead", he mumbled to himself again. My hand was frozen on the handle not knowing what to do or how to help Izu to stop talking this way. I then heard noises of a water bottle and shuffling. Light footsteps began to get closer to the door and the handle began to jingle. I then got back to the bed and pretended to act like I just woke up. Izu then stepped out of the bathroom with a dead look, I grew concerned but tried not to show it. "Hey Izu, you good?", I asked with fake tiredness and he just does a fake smile. "Yeah! Just.. tired", he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out his uniform, I looked at him questionably. 'Why is he getting ready at 5 in the morning?', I thought to myself. Tomorrow is Friday then we will be going to the camp, Izu speeds off to his bathroom and closes his door. I walked over to it and knocked on the door that got no reply. "Izu.. you sure you're alright?", I asked and got no reply again. I went to open the door but it was locked. "K-Kacchan it's ok, I'm fine. You can just go back to your dorm", Izu says unsure of his answer. I'll just leave it at that and left his bathroom door. While walking back to his bed to grab my phone I heard either something drop or got hit in his bathroom. I didn't suspect anything of it since it could be anything until what he said next. "Shit..", Izu said slightly because he knew I was still here. I walked back over to his bathroom's door," Kacchan.. ju-st go..", he says almost heartbroken. I went to retaliate but stopped from a sob," just go Kacchan!", he yelled through the door. I just dropped it and walked off, I hate seeing him like this but I will get it out of him later.

----------

I walked into class and saw everyone talking, Izu was sitting at his desk so I walked over to him. I didn't want this day to start off awkward between us so I wanted to atleast start over. When I made it up to his desk him and floaty bitch were talking. "Hey Izu", I started but he didn't seem fazed. Floaty bitch tought it was weird too since she looked between both me and him. I feel upset because I don't know if I did something wrong. "Izu.. did I do something wrong?", I asked but no answer. "Hey Ura! I'll be right back", Izu says and stands up and walks out the classroom. I felt tears form at the ends of my eyes but I just blinked them away. "What's up with Deku?", float bitch asked while looking at me. "I-I have no clue", I told her which made her grow more concered. Not only that but I know my face showed sadness while my chest throbbed in pain to find out if I had done something wrong. Mr. Aziawa walked into the classroom with the most board expression," there's no class today, don't bother me", he says and lays on the ground in his cocoon. Just then Izu walks into the classroom with an almost faltering smile. I walked to my seat and sat back down while Izu sat in his seat behind me and started talking to floaty bitch again.