Preference 30 :)

I FINISHED MY FINALS!!! And so far, the worst grade I've gotten was a C+! That's better than I expected tbh lmao. Hope everyone survived finals week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the mercs find out you have a dirty mind😳

For this, just assume you've said some dirty pickup line or smthing lmao (bc I had no idea how to incorporate those 😅)

Requested by honeyswamp2017 !

Honestly, I've been looking forward to this request lmaooo it's hilarious

WARNINGS: suggestive ig lol
——————————————-

Scout:
Scout literally spit out his Bonk soda, turned to you and shouted, "YOU JUST SAID WHAT?"

It definitely didn't help that you were at a park and people were giving the two of you weird looks. It took him a few minutes to recover, but he eventually got over it and wouldn't shut up.

"Oh, so you want to do that with me?! Well you're in luck-"

You cut him short with a kiss. He was quite for a few minutes, before grabbing your hand and quickly running home. ;)

Sniper:
Sniper slowly turned towards you with a scarlet red face, and whispered, "...What...?"

You laughed at his reaction, but got a little worried when he stayed frozen for a few more minutes.

You asked him if he was ok, and he said he just needed a few minutes to think things over. This made you giggle again, and that snapped him out of his shock.

He grinned, picked you up and kissed you. What happened next required some locked doors and closed blinds (which was learned from past experiences). *wink wonk*

Spy:
What you said earned a rare blush from the Frenchman himself. He smiled and huskily whispered into your ear, "Mon, mon, j'aime ce nouveau côté de toi."

The tone of his voice made you blush like crazy. Happy with your reaction, he quickly picked you up and carried you to.... a more private place. ;)))

Soldier:
"Oh..... OH..... OK!" Soldier said, with a pink face and two thumbs up. You didn't really expect him to do anything, but the man pick you up bridal style, and carried you all the way home.

You didn't protest, (even though you left your car back at the grocery store) because what you did after you got home was... exciting. ;>

Engineer:
This happened in the morning when he was getting ready for the day. You said something, and he tripped over his pants. Before you could ask him if he was ok, he muffled a surprisingly loud, "WHAT?"

You laughed, and he quickly got up from the floor. He didn't bother picking up his pants, because he wasn't opening the shop that day.

Pyro:
Pyro didn't understand the message you were trying to get across. He just looked at you strangely and hugged you. After a few more tries, he finally understood what you were trying to say.

He just covered his cheeks and jumped in the air. He gave you an extra hug with a bonus kiss on the lips. Good enough!

Demo:
Demo choked on his Scrumpy and shouted, "GOD DAMN LASS!"

You giggled at his reaction and he grinned at you. He took a looong swig of his liquor, before throwing it over his head and tackling you onto the couch.

This gesture took you by surprise, but it definitely wasn't something you complained about.

Medic:
It took Medic a few seconds to understand your innuendo. When he finally understood, his face went from happy and excited, to embarrassed and red. "Aheh... oh..."

You were about to laugh at his reaction, but Medic quickly picked you up and placed you over his shoulder. He took you to a more private area... for absolutely no reason of importance.. *WINK WONK*

Heavy:
Heavy didn't even have an embarrassing reaction. His face grew slightly pink, and he calmly said, "If you want to do that, then I will be ok with it."

He picked you up bridal style and went to a more private location. Still, you both had a great time. ;)
—————————————————

Omg this one is by far the worst LMAO

I'm sorry to disappoint, I'm tired lol

But Christmas is in a few days! I'll be uploading a Christmas *SPECIAL* either on Christmas Eve or actual Christmas Day, so get readyyyyy :D (Maybe even an update on both days!!!)

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 😚