The Professor

Side note: They are already dating and it is legal. At school, they act like they don't know each other. 

The bell rang loudly signalling me to go to my next class. It was the end of the day and my last class was science with my favourite teacher Miss Luthor.

No one knew much about her other than the fact that she was mean and loved to give people detention.

Throwing on my backpack I started moving to the science blocks, only to be met by Miss Luthor at the door. It was currently 5 minutes after the bell and Miss Luthor was at the door giving me a cold and icy glare but underneath the coldness, I could see something different, lust.

Halfway into the lesson after about 10 minutes of daydreaming of the morning sex we had, I was snapped out of my trance by Miss Luthor gripping my shoulder and bending over next to me. She looked down at me with those bright green eyes and if that wasn't enough to tease me she was wearing a low cut top leaving nothing to the imagination.

"It looked like you could use some help," Lena said smiling at me.

"Yes, Miss Luthor... Can you help me with this question?" I asked playing dumb.

Lena then pulled up a chair next to me making sure our thighs were touching, she leant closer to me and started explaining the question. All I could focus on was her intoxicating perfume and the closeness of her body.

After 'explaining' Lena stood up and went to help some other students. A few minutes later I was zoning out again thinking about the rest of the day.

"Kara- Kara!" Miss Luthor spoke breaking me from my trance.

"Y-yes," I replied startled.

"What was the answer to question 7?" Miss Luthor questioned.

"The answer is there is no correct answer because question 7 is lacking in the context to give the correct answer," I explained blushing slightly.

"Bravo, you were paying attention. See me after class Kara," Said Miss Luthor clapping slowly.

Lena's POV:

After the lesson, everyone started packing up and leaving all except Kara who stayed back.

"You wanted to see me," Kara said smiling.

I looked up at Kara who was standing there grinning and holding one hand on her hip. I told Kara to take a seat and wait for me.

I stood up, walked over to the door and locked it. Turning around I ask "Do you know why you're here?"

"N-no," Kara says biting her lip, she looks at me with a fake pout.

Moving closer to Kara and circling her I explain, "You were a smart ass to me in class"

"I promise I won't do it again Miss Luthor," Kara says in a fake scared tone.

Touching Kara's back I say "You need to be punished for your actions..."

"Miss Luthor please don't give me detention, I have a perfect record!" Kara says being dramatically sarcastic.