The Truth

Chapter 78: The Truth

Ella's POV

My husband held my hand as we enter the Riddles'  residence.

"It will be alright, Ella." He said.

I gave him a weak smile then nodded.

"You're here!" Little Y/N says. "Daddy is looking for you."

I smiled. "Well, dear. We're here now."

I've always admire little Y/N.

She's the brightest little girl I know. She can read and talk at a very young age. She's an extraordinarily child! She's beautiful and daring. She's sweet unlike her father Tom Riddle.

She knows how to make her own potions. A very unusual thing for a three year old child to do.

But she is confuse and unaware of the abilities that she got from her father. She didn't know that she speaks parselmouth every time she talks to a her father's pet snake.

Her father loves her so much, but he's too busy for his pride and thirst for power.

Then something happened one night.

We found out that Riddle went to the Potters then murdered them. Legend has it that one Potter survived, and he will be the one who can defeat Riddle.

We know that Y/N isn't safe anymore.

So while she is asleep, we cast the forgetfulness charm, so that she wouldn't be able to remember that her father is a murderer.

We took her away from Riddle and provide everything she will ever need.

Then she became Y/N Rosecharm.

When Y/N turned four or five, we introduced her to the Malfoys. The only family who knows about Y/N's history.

Young Draco heard about it and was terrified that her father is Voldemort. The wizard and a murderer everyone fear.

We told Draco to never tell Y/N about her past. Keep it a secret.

Y/N never had a friend. That's why she was very happy when Draco introduced himself.

Then they became best friends forever.

Y/N turned eleven, and we know she will be attending Hogwarts with Draco.

I'm glad that Draco warmed up to Y/N.

My husband and I thought that maybe we will make them both engaged to each other.

It will increase Draco's responsibility to watch over her and keep her safe.

And I know that they both are destined to one another.

Y/N turned fourteen, and Voldemort is back. We have to hide. We have to fake our own death.

Y/N will be terribly sad and angry, but it's for her and our own good.

We hide away deep in the forest and cast spells to keep us hidden.

Y/N never left my mind. Everytime I worry because Voldemort is looking for Potter boy and her.

Y/N is probably in her sixth year in Hogwarts now.

I heard the news that Draco Malfoy is now a death eater which scared me even more.

With him being a death eater and war is coming.

Will he still protect my Y/N?

Then we heard a noise. "Who's there?" I asked.

No answer. I feared the worst, so I casted some spells to the unidentified intruder.

"Stupefy-"

"Expelliarmus!" The familiar voice said.

Then there she is.

Y/N.

Merry Christmas 🎄