The dark alleyway

After one week, Jackson mostly healed and his relationship with Bambam, Jinyoung and Youngjae was improved.

When JYP found out about the accident, he didn't react that well. They somehow managed to made him believe that it was happened on the dance studio.

They are finally finished recording for their debut, and dance practice was going on. They practiced till night 10'o clock. Everybody was tired so they call it a night and got ready to go to their dorm.

When Jackson started packing his bag, his phone started ringing. It is a call from a private number. He just attended the call. When the person on the other end spoke, in a second he knows who was it.

"Hello...?"

"Hey Jackson. Did you miss us?" this was the voice that still terrifies him when sleeping.

"Un...Uncle?"

"Oh Jackson dear, you didn't forget us, right?" his aunt cooed on the other side.

"How will he forget us dear? Right, Jackson?"

"Just tell me, why are you calling now? I have more important work than chatting with you." Jackson yelled. Everybody got out of the practice room except Yugeom. He is the only one that still packing his bag.

"Who is this new Jackson, we are talking to?" his aunt asked as if she cared.

"Well, I think we will have great time when we meet you." His uncle told with an edge to his voice.

"See you soon Jiaer" with that the call ended.

Jackson's body started to shake to the core. The memories he always refused to think was now filled his mind. He told the others that he will be late that he wanted to practice some more. After the promise of to be there before midnight and some more affirmation to Jinyoung everybody left.

After everybody left, Jackson just started to dance. He just danced and danced and danced. He danced till there is no energy left on his body. He knows that's the only time the voices gonna stop.

After an hour and half he just fell on to the ground. There is no strength for him to stand. This is how he always deals with the fear. Because,

1. He wanted to live.

2. He didn't want to waste tears on something he think didn't worth it.

After 10 minutes he started to getup. He has to be in the dorm before midnight, that's what he promised Jinyoung. Dorm is 10 minutes walk from here. So, he slowly started to pack his bag and got out of the room. All the muscles on his body were acheing, but it was something that felt soothing. He needed this pain to stop the voices inside his head telling non-sense things.

The streets were mostly empty. The one of the things Jackson is afraid of is being lonely. So, he started to walk little faster. When he walked past a dark alleyway someone pulled him into it. He started to scream and try to squirm away from their hold, but all his struggles went to no avail as the two men dragged him into it. They pushed him on to the ground once he is inside they stood blocking the street. To say he was scared would be an understatement. He was terrified.

He stood up; even though he was terrified he would not go down without a fight. He knew that he is not even equal for one of them. He tries to push and punch them as he tries to run between them. But, they just caught him, without breaking a sweat and pushed him once more on the ground. This time he hurt his head a little bit and he started to feel little dizzy, he shook the dizziness away, and try to look in the dark for something to attack them. He found a rod; the others seemed a bit distracted, like they waiting for someone. He took the rod and tries to swing at them.

At the dorm,

Everybody went to sleep except Jinyoung and Yugeom. Jinyoung was waiting for Jackson and Yugeom just pacing inside the house without any destination.

Yugeom didn't know why he felt like this but, something inside him keep telling him that something was wrong with Jackson. When he left the practice room, the younger looked scared. Why would a phone call scare the younger that much, maybe he just imagining things? But, he never saw the younger that much scared even when Jb kinda attacked him, he didn't looked this much scared. That's it. He can't sit around with all these thoughts and definitely can't sleep. So, he told Jinyoung that he is going for a walk and went outside. It already past midnight Jinyoung also felt nervous.

Yugeom somehow ended up in the path to JYP building. So, he decided to check on Jackson.

At the alleyway,

Jackson started to swing at them. He managed to hit one across face and another on the head. But, suddenly another one appeared behind and hit him behind his legs making him fall on to his knees. The other two suddenly gained their posture and now the three grown men hovered over him.

"You were right. He is pretty and young. We can ask for more money." the man appeared lastly told the other two.

Jackson's POV,

They had conversation between them about how to sell me or use me. I need to do something. I tried to think for a way to escape from here.

I knelt down against the wall, my head hung low as I searched for any object in the darkness. But on my peripheral vision I noticed someone walk past. This is my chance. I at least try to have their attention. These thoughts run on my head for a second. I just started to scream and walk/crawl to the street, but the men started to pull me, somehow I managed to kick the trash can. But, as soon as they pulled me inside the alleyway, the man hit me across my face using that iron bar. Slowly, my vision starts to get blurry.

Yugeom's POV,

As walked past some dark alleyway, I heard someone screaming and when I turned around, I saw someone kick the trash can. Then there is no screaming as it went silent again. So, I decided to check the alleyway, not a good idea and at this hour it is downright bad idea. But, something inside me wants to check. So, I went near the entrance of the alleyway, I noticed Jackson's bag on the ground. There were three men hovering on something or someone.

I couldn't tell because of the darkness. They still didn't noticed me, so I slowly took something that look like a pole and approached him. They are having conversation among then, so that's why they didn't notice me.

*Bang*

*Bang*

I hit two of them on the head as much as hard I could. The third guy looked uncertain then he started to run, the other guys followed suit.

That's when I noticed the boy on the ground.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨