T. Muichiro || Sunrise

Tokito Muichiro x Reader: Sunrise

Requested by android8teen I'm sorry if this was not what you expected and I'm sorry if it was late!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tokito Muichiro

I will never leave you, I still have to marry you.

[A/N: LIES]

"Get out my way bastard!", you yelled and unleashed one of your breathing techniques to slay the demon. Then you quickly ran towards the woods and sheated your sword.

"Please.. I hope my instincts are wrong.." you mumbled as you kept running as fast as you can. Few hours ago you can't help but feel anxious and worried about your lover, Tokito Muichiro. Its not that you dont trust or believe in him, its just that. You were worried for that fact that you might lose someone you love. You knew that the Mist Pillar was strong, but still you still can't help but worry. Negative thoughts kept flooding your mind everytime he goes in a solo mission.

'What if he gets injured badly?'
'What if he lost one of his senses?'

And the worse that you had thought.

'What if he dies?'

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You stopped and leaned your back on a nearby tree. You have been looking around for 30 minutes but there are still no signs of Muichiro around. Not even a strand of his hair. Or a piece of torn cloth. You panted heavily and fell on your knees. After a few minutes, you decided to go look for him again. Not losing hope and tried to think postive.
'Muichiro is strong, he'll survive this!' You kept thinking, but there were still negative thoughts inside your head.

As you reached the ends of the forest, you saw a figure on the ground, and thought of Muichiro. You worriedly rushed to the body on the ground and you were correct! It was Muichiro, laying unconsiously on the ground. His sword beside his body, his left hand on his stomach and the other one on the ground. His body was damaged with scratches and bruises, and some of his clothes were a little bit of torn. You cried at this sight.

"MUICHIRO DON'T DIE ON ME!!", you screamed as tears fell down from your (e/c) eyes. You tightly held his body and tried carrying him. According to Rengoku and Uzui he was light as heck, but damn. To you, you can only lift him for a minute. "MUICHIRO YOU BETTER HOLD ON OKAY! WHERE IS THAT STUPID CROW OF YOURS, WHY DIDN'T IT INFORMED ME!", you continued shouting, your tears never stopped flowing. "OI YOU FLASHY CROW, COME OUT!", you shouted and stomped around. "AHHH MUI!!", you hugged him tightly and rubbed your head on his chest.

"TOKITO MUICHIRO DON'T DIE! DON'T━"

"Shut up (Name) I'm still alive"

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

The both of you stared at each other and you widened your eyes.

"YOU'RE ALIVE?!" You stood up and pointed your index finger at him. He raised his left eyebrow and tilted his head slightly.

"Yeah, my heart is still beating you know? Plus the demon is a piece of cake", he answered, and you sniffled. "T-Then why are you lying there!", you shouted. ".... I was staring at the sky and fell asleep...", he replied and returned his gaze on the sky.

"...."

"..."

"STUPID MIST PILLAR I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!", you bursted out crying and the kid was startled and rushed towards you. "H-Huh? ... You could've checked if I was still alive or something...", he mumbled. "Whatever!", you shouted and hugged him tightly and buried your head on the crook of his neck.

Silence surrounded the both of you but it wasn't uncomfortable. The both of you were hugging each other, while Muichiro was rubbing your back trying to calm you down.

"I'm sorry for making you worry...", he whispered and wiped of the remaining tears. "I-It's fine ...", you softly said, still hugging him. Muichiro, took a glance on the sky and broke the silence again.

"Let's go?", he asked as the both of you separated, he held your hands while walking and reached for the mountain's summit.

"What.. are we doing here?", you asked him, as the both of you sat down on the grass. He didn't answer and just looked infront of him. You pouted and decided to look infront of you. Suddenly, small rays of light can be seen slowly appearing.

"I will not leave you.. After all.. I promise to stay with you until the end...", he said and you turned to him. You saw him smiling.

"Muichiro, you smiled!", you shouted and he looked at you. He slowly approached and encircled his right arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer. He then returned his attentiom infront of him and the same goes for you.

"We will be together.. We will live together ...We will die together.. And in every problems we will face it together" he said, still watching the light that was rising. "What is this? This is rare of you to say this kind of things," you giggled.

"(Name) I love you".

The light slowly revealed itself and shone brightly.

"The sun is indeed bright, but your smile is brigther", he added making you slap his arm. "What's with you being super sweet today?", you blushed and heard him chuckle.

"I'm just being honest", he replied and you smiled. "I love you too...", you said and the both of you hugged each other while watching the sunrise.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I hope that ya'll enjoyed the story~!

And.. T^T

CHAPTER 188 T^T WAAAA

Edit: AAAAAA FINALLY EDITED THIS WE LOVE MUI!