Chapter 1: Reincarnated

Hello guys this is a new book yay.
This is amateur work so it isn't the best. There will be plenty of incorrect grammar or spelling, I am warning you before hand.

If you are sensitive to abuse and gore(kinda) please skip, but the story will get better and there isn't that much of abuse and gore, this is just a warning just in case. This is similar to a reincarnated as a villan in an otome game. Enjoy the story! Vote if you want more.

Lucia Mooncrest POV
No way, this can't be happening. Did i just get cheated on by my girlfriend them her boyfriend which i didn't even know she had pushed me onto the road.

I was in the prime of my youth, i wanted to find a girlfriend then get married, have kids and die old together with her. Watching my kids grow up into dependable people and findng their own lover and having grandkids that i would spoil.

But no! That can't happen can it, just a simple wish. I just had to die by a stupid truck and get reincarnated!

What's worse is that someone who said they were a goddess put me in a dungeon cell which is not only really filthy but smells horrendous, like a garbage dump.

•Flashback•
Arg my head is aching so badly. I just died didn't I, because of that stupid truck. Where am i, could I be in heaven?

A voice says "No you are not my child, you are in the middle zone between heaven and hell. Truck-sama made a mistake amd killed you. But your death was inevitable. You could have gone to heaven but i decide not to send you there and have some fun. Well have fun in your new life and good luck cause your gonna need it. Visit the church if ya need me. Might not answer your call though as i am a busy lady after all. Now ta ta, have fun and try to survive."

•Flashback End•
Now I'm here in this dirty cell. What did i do to deserve this. Well no use crying over spilled milk. What I need to worry about at the moment is to find a way to get out of this wretched place.

I don't think I'll survive here. Suddenly i here a door slowly creak open. I pretend to sleep, i could here the cell door slam open. The loud noise reterbrated throughout the silent room.

A man said "From now on your staying here you piece of trash. You better be glad were taking care of you at all cause no one want you. No one!"
The man sounded like a ferocious tiger roaring with anger.

The cell door closed with a slam. I opened my eyes and saw a small boy shivering. I went up to him amd say "Are you alright." He suddenly slaps me in the face. He looked at me like i was his enemy.

I say "I'm not here to hurt you, i also don't know why I'm here." I put my hand up to show him i had no intention to harm him and had no weapons.

I could see he relaxed a little, but he still acted cautious around me. A rather large man came in and said in a loud voice "Here's your food, eat up you dogs. Cause your gonna need energy because of what going to happen to you."

He slid the plate of food under the cell door. I saw a malicious smile appear on his face, it was terrifying. What did i do to deserve this you stupid goddess.

I looked at the food, it looked really disgusting and unappetizing. I looked over to the small boy and saw him scoffing down his food. He must be really hungry to be eating that with out blinking an eye or gagging.

I decided to smell it and once i smelled it i gagged. I looked over to the boy and saw he licked his plate clean. I push my plate to him and offer it. I say "You can have mine if you would like. I'm not hungry." He looked at me as if i had ulterior motives but i looked him straight in the eyes.

I saw him slowly grab the plate amd start gobbling it down. I smile, now that i look at it if he wasn't so dirty he would be pretty cute. When i looked back at him i saw him staring directly at me.