Ill write you a Song

Kara is cooking while the lazy cat is in the counter watching her.
Akira's soft hair are lying in the counter cold tiles while his cheek is feeling the tiles coldness. He is grinning.

Looking at his peaceful appearance, Kara cant help but smile.

"Aki, can you help teacher get the plates?"

"You are not my teacher." Akira sits up properly and pout but he then goes and take the plates.
"What is for breakfast? Just so you know, I dont like tomato."

"Tomato huh. I dont want to add some but I guess Ill put some on the scramble egg."

"You!"

"Once you got used to it. It wont be that bad." Kara said smiling.

Akira looks away. But when she is not looking he smiles.
'I always like tomato.' He thinks in his head as he saw how Kara puts more tomato in the scarmble egg.

Kara only realize that she got fooled by this huge kid when he starts eating all the scarmble egg with tomato in a hurried way.

"I wont take it. Eat slowly. If you like it then just tell me. Do you really have to lie?" Kara thinks that is funny. He snorts and look away.

She reaches to his silky like hair and softly comb in with her finger.

"If I eat tomato. Can my hair grow this soft?" She said as if being fascinated.

Akira is looking at the girl while chewing.
"You like it that much?" He asks.

"Yeah. A girl's dream come true. If I can obtain such hair. Ill be super beautiful!" She said grinning.

"You are beautiful."

"Sorry, I didnt hear you. Can you repeat that after I got my phone to record it?"

"Idiot! I said you are an idiot!"

"Dont say that Akira. My heart will get broken to pieces!"

"Then get broken!" He said as he stands up to leave.
He is done eating.

"So fast!" Kara is amaze how he swiftly eat his portion.
But then grin after awhile.

***

Akira is watching tv when Kara finished washing the dishes.

Akira moves a bit when he saw her coming giving her space in the sofa.
Kara sits down while sighing.

"Life here is good. Im having a good life." Kara said looking at the high ceiling.

"Then stay here." Akira said.

"I cant, idiot. I want to see everyone else."

"I am not enough?"

"Oh..Who is this cute little child? Do you want big sis to hug you?"

"Who is older? I am not a child!" Akira angrily glare at Kara.

Kara grins and she leans her body to Akira.
"Aki,once we leave this place. You will not be the same Akira. But...I will still thinks of you as my elder brother. So dont think badly of me once you regain your memory okay?"

"What are you talking about? I wont hate you. You cook me nice food. You are kind to me and you..."

"Hmm?"

"You are my little sister. I will treat you like how I treat Ayi so dont worry. Just dont treat me like a kid!"

"I cant do that. You are a cute huge child in my eyes."

"You really anger me the most!"

"Ehehe.. I hope...you wont forget what you told me today. Oh...hmmm...Forgetting is the normal thing in this house. Shit Im feeling gloomy. Kiss me Akira!"