Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Chaos Everywhere!

(Y/N PoV)

I do not want to meet that great flaming asshole of a bird.

'Arrogance, Cockiness and the perverted mind is just annoying.

The next thing is that his whole peerage is only women. And I don't have anything against it, if it doesn't look like he had sex with every single one of them. Besides his sister. I hope he didn't have sex with his sister, because someone like him doesn't deserve it.'

After that whole thinking I got up from the bed and went straight to shower.

'Nice and refreshing. I love the shower. Wait a minute-' I turned around to see Kalawarner with a cheeky smile.

'How the fuck did she get here? I didn't even sense her! And I'm the Main Character! How?!' I was shocked.

"Ara~ Ara~," that's not good, "what is my darling doing here?" definitely not good.

"Well you know, normal things like having a shower. So I would be thankful, if you would go away." I said trying to have a pokerface, while seeing her naked.

"Oh, but I would like to have a shower too...How about we take one together?" she asked, closing the distance between us.

'Oh my Kami. Her breasts...they're squeezing my lungs!'

"How about you wait?" I asked her back.

"I'm sorry, but I found a job and I would like to be fresh. Not to mention on time." she answered.

She started kissing my neck and grabbing tha D, but...

'BEGONE, THOT!' I screamed in my head and shunshinned myself out of there.

'That was close.' I thought and looked around, only to realize something.

I chuckled.

'I'm in danger.'

"Big bro?" I heard a voice say.

I turned around and saw Hadaka only in a towel. She probably just got out of the shower and came back to change in her room.

"Hey, how are you? It's a fine morning, so I hope good." I said, sweating.

I saw her blushing madly and sweating. She rubbed her thighs too.

'What is wrong with her?' I asked myself.

Then it struck me.

I looked down and saw that I had nothing on. My friend down there woke up to, because of Kalawarner.

"SORRY!" I yelled and shunshinned again, this time carefully thinking where I want to appear.

I heard my sister saying it's alright and that I can stay, but I ignored her.

'The hell is wrong with them? I know, MC and so on, but come on.' I shook my head and finally put the school uniform on.

After I was finished I went down, only to get an awkward stare.

"Hey Hadaka, I'm sorry about before. I just needed to-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Nevermind. Next time ask me if it's alright. Then I can prepare, when you come, ok?" said Hadaka, still madly blushing.

"Y-Yes, of course." I answered, with a small stutter.

I grabbed the breakfast, that was prepared by my sister and went to school.

On the way there I saw Kalawarner.

'Weird...' I was interested, to why is she going in the direction of school, but I just dismissed it.