Part 32

Arnav held her one hand over her back by his one hand and the other held her waist which is sending shivers to her whole body... she didn't know when she kept her other hand on his shoulder... 

He is enjoying her being in his arms and felt unknown happiness... he never ever, till date behaved with any girl but though this is the first, he felt no hesitation or any kind of uncomfortable nor she did but both their hearts are beating very fast as if they are participating in any race... 

Arnav : Missed me? 

Khushi : Huh? 

Arnav : u missed me? 

Khushi in trance, due his effect : haan 

Arnav : me too. They both are not in this world but their own 

Khushi : you? 

Arnav : what do you think? 

Khushi's eyes once again got moist with the thought that he has someone in his life and she came back to the reality and tried to hide her tears which are ready to come out but to her
luck she succeeded in hiding them. She realized how close they are to each other and what they had conversed? She tried to come out of his hold but he didn't leave her. He somehow guessed what she is thinking about him as they never in touch and got that chance though it got, neither of them didn't do anything. So to clear her confusion/doubt/insecurity he said 

Arnav : Khushi, I never dated anyone... he said it with a sincere tone which caught her attention and added : Khushi, there is no one else in my life... he still holding her but she didn't struggled after him saying all this. When she realized what he said actually... she looked at him only to be lost in his eyes... 

Khushi : then why did you uttered those words? 

Arnav chuckled at her innocent question : Did you let me complete what I wanted to say? Seeing her confused face he added : Before I could complete what I wanted to say you left the place. Well, I was saying that those HOT, ****Y, INTELLIGENT etc... (he knowingly stressed those words) never caught my attention... they lacked something, I didn't know then but now, I guess I know what? 

Khushi : What? Out of curiosity she asked when left without out saying what. 

While coming near to her, whispered in her ear as if someone hears him : Khushi they are not you... 

Khushi widen her eyes in thinking what does he meant? 

Arnav : mein tum jaisi kisiko nahi dekha... you are so selfless, kindhearted, chirpy, innocent yet matured and a lot crazy. You are a unique piece; no one can resemble you... 

Khushi opened her in O and also her cheeks and nose turned red. 

Khushi, agar tum aisi apna muh kolke rakkogina then I won't mind crossing the limits. He said with a teasing tone yet with intensity. She closed her month and completely turned into red, trying to hide her face she opted to his shirt and downed her face holding his shirt. Suddenly, she realized how close they are and this time too left her as she moved a bit back in his arms though unwillingly but didn't show it on face... 

Khushi feels very happy knowing that he has no one else in his life, that else caught her attention and she is feeling like jumping and dancing around... they both left the kitchen and went to their respective rooms. After entering their rooms then they realized that the time is 2am, they laughed to themselves and freshens up and joins the bed with Lavanya, Payal and Sheetal. Before going to bed Arnav goes to the pool side and sits on the chair and recalls all the times he spent here and what he missed all these years, he is very tired due to the journey and the ceremony but still he is not feeling sleepy because of the moments he spent few minutes ago. He feels a hand on his shoulder and turns and smiles as he knows the touch. 

Khushi tried to sleep but it is far away from her though she is tired but she is not getting sleep so thought to have a round at pool side which her most favorite place in Shantivan. There she found Arnav sitting on the chair and lost in some thoughts. She kept her hand on his shoulder. 

Khushi : What are you doing here? Aren't you feeling sleepy? 

Arnav pulls her to his side and makes her sit with him beside. 

Arnav : I can ask you the same though. He says with a smirk and smiles at her pouted face. 

Khushi : why don't you answer for what you been asked? 

Arnav : I can also say so... 

Khushi gets irritated for his replies and that smirks of his... and gets but again he pulled her and this time she directly fell in his lap... 

Arnav : tum itni jaldi chid kyun jaati ho?[why are you leaving so early]

Khushi : aapki wajahse... [because of you]

Arnav : meri wajah se...? Kaise? [because of me? how?]

Khushi : aap hamesha aise hi karte ho... pehle chidate ho aur phir manate ho aur wo bhi kuch aisa karke jiski wajahse meri muh band padjayegi... she without realizing blabbered everything which is in her heart/mind. [you always do this... first tease me then woo me that to in a way which will shut my mouth]

Though Arnav got what she is intending to but still asked just to tease her... damn he missed her badly... seeing her in his arms (which she didn't realized yet) talking which made him realized how much he missed her