Chapter 11

Y/n POV

"Come on forgive me Y/n, I'm your best friend you can't stay mad at me forever."

"I think you should be smart enough to know that I can," I retorted, "remember the time you put gum in my hair."

Baekhyun paused, "of course I do," he scowled at me, "you made me chop off my hair with you, I had a terrible haircut for the entirety of kindergarten."

I gave Baekhyun a pointed stare, he knew I wouldn't forgive him that easily, past experiences can tell you that. He was rude, so it'd take more than a simply 'I'm sorry' for me to forget this. I may have forgiven him for the whole Nayeon situation, but his apology was thought out, while this apology was just plain sloppy. His words hurt and he'd can't take them back with just two simple words. He'll have to try harder than that if he wanted to be forgiven.

"Please," he gave me the biggest puppy dog eyes I'd ever seen, "if you don't forgive me I might cry."

He sniffled a little bit and I swear a tear fell down his cheek. Gosh, I was becoming too soft for my own good. If he cries I might cry and I hate crying it makes me feel weak, so I caved. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him in a big hug. This will never happen again, I don't want him to think he can walk all over me even though he can.

"I forgive you," my grip on him tightened causing him to gasp at the sudden pain, "but if you ever insult me like that again I will kick your ass."

He nodded and pulled himself out of my grip, probably scared I'll squeeze him to death. I willingly let go and continued reading my book, the best part was happening, but I won't spoil it. Class was gonna start soon, but I wasn't in the mood for talking to people, nobody else had even tried to apologize to me again after I had stormed off during lunch. It made me worried, worried that they had given up on being my friend. They wouldn't leave me like that, right? Gosh I need to stop being so fucking paranoid.

"Class," Mr. Park yelled gaining almost everyone's attention, "I have someone I'd like for you to meet."

A guy walked in and almost all the girls swooned. I wasn't effected by hot guys anymore, I was surrounded by them. I was also dating one of the hottest guys in school, so I wasn't gonna stare at another guy, I'm not a hoe. Now that I mention Sehun, he hasn't apologized yet either. He might've just not gotten around to it, I shouldn't overthink our situation. I sighed hoping he would just continue with the introduction of our new classmate, so we could get to work. I wasn't in this class to waste time.

"Hello," he bowed ninety degrees, "I an Kim Minseok and I will be your new student teacher."

All the girls in class sighed, he was now off limits, well for the people who weren't hoes. It was gross to try to date him now, he was probably past eighteen even though he didn't look it. What kind of skin care routine did this guy have, he looked like he could be younger than me. I touched my cheek, I should ask him about it, I could use softer skin.

"Everyone treat him with respect—" He gave me a pointed look," —and call him Mr. Kim."

I glared at Mr. Park, I know I called him his first name on accident every once in a while, but did he have to call me out like that. I thought we were chill, yet he still is holding a grudge. Calling him his first name meant I acknowledged him as an equal, but he probably thought I was being disrespectful.

"Do these problems on the board, and both of us will go around to help you if needed," Mr. Park said referring to himself and our new student teacher.

I ignored his comment because I didn't need help and pulled out a sheet of paper so I could begin doing the problems. They weren't too difficult for me, I was top of the class so I'd be worried if they were. I was about halfway through the problems when the student teacher stopped at my desk.