Part 33

After sometime khushi tried to get up from the bed, but arnav pulled her hand and nodded his head saying no. Khushi blushed a bit. Arnav smiled in a lopsided way and said: khushi... tumharey gaal.... Tumharey gaal laal ho gaye..(Khushi your cheeks...your cheeks are red) 

Khushi blushed deeper as her eyes met his mischievous ones and said: aa..aap zyada boliye mat..chupchap so jaiye..(Don't talk so much..sleep quietly) 

Arnav: khushi please abhi abhi to sab kuch wapas paya hai maine aur tum abhi...(Khushi I have just got back everything and you are asking me to..) 

Khushi placed her finger on his lips and said: chup bilkul chup..(Keep quiet..) 

But her touch on his lips created a different sensation in both of them sending a chill through their spines. Khushi tried to look away but arnav held her gaze and naughtily pouted his lips and planted a soft kiss on her fingers. Khushi quickly removed her fingers and he smirked. She then held his shoulders and made him lie down on the bed faking an anger: laad governor kahike..raastey pe dekh ke nehi chal saktey...(Laad governoe..can't even watch when he is walking on the road) 

Arnav raised his eyebrow and said: excuse me... Main?(Excuse me...I?) 

Khushi placed his head carefully on the pillow and said: ji haan aap...kya zarurat thi aise beech rastey mein bina dekhe chalney ki...(Yes you..why did you have to walk like this in the middle of the road) 

Khushi had bent on him and was setting his pillow properly. Arnav suddenly pulled her on him and she fell flat on his chest. He had his arms around her tightly, her face was close to his. He looked deep into her eyes and said softly: achha hua jo mujhe chot lagi...nehi to tum meri bahoon mein....(Good that I am hurt...or else you wouldn't have been in my arms) 

Khushi felt extremely shy. She fumbled as she said: aa..aap so..so jaaiye..dekhiye agar aap nehi soye to hum doctorji se kahenge aapko bara sa injection dene ke liye..(You..you sleep..if you don't then I will ask the doctor to give you an injection) 

It sounded as if she was trying to scare a kid. Arnav chuckled and closed his eyes saying: I am scared.. good night... 

Khushi smiled and sat beside him. She then slowly ran her fingers through his hair and arnav slept off. Khushi looked at his face, then slowly touched his cheeks with her hand to feel his warmth. Then bent forward and kissed him on his forehead. Khushi lifted up his hand and felt it on her cheeks and said: aapko kabhi is tarah se payenge..humne bilkul bhi nehi socha tha... (I never thought I will get you back in my life like this) 

She also slowly dozed off resting her head softly on his chest. 

It was early in the morning, when arnav opened his eyes. He looked down at his chest and his lips curved up in a smile seeing khushi sleeping on his chest. He placed his hand on her head softly. Khushi turned her face towards him in her sleep. Arnav saw she had her lips pouted as she slept...it was the cutest scene he had seen ever. He kept looking at her. Khushi slowly opened her eyes. Arnav was amused at the way she opened her eyes, with a frown and cutely pouted lips. For the first few seconds she didn't realise where she was. As her eyes fell on arnav, she realised her position and quickly tried to sit up. But her hair which was tangled with arnav's shirt pulled her back yet another time. Arnav smiled at his fate. 

He lifted her face and while she detangled her hair,he said: looks like my lucky day...
And locked her in an embrace. Khushi's opened her mouth to speak, but her husband was in all mood to tease her and make her heart go crazy. 

Arnav: kya hua khushi...tum itni nervous kyun ho? Pati hoon tumhara...aur meri bahoon mein... (What happened khushi...why are you so nervous?I am ur husband and... In my arms...) 

Khushi was too shy to even look at him. She struggled and said: arnavji kya kar rahe hai aap..chhoriye humey...(Arnavji what are you doing..leave me..) 

Arnav: uhun... 

Khushi: dekhiye arnavji aap...koi aa jayega (see arnavji...someone might come) 

Arnav kept on teasing her: so what...biwi ho tum meri...haq banta hai mera...(So what...you are my wife...I have all the right) 

Unable to free herself from his grip, Khushi said: lagta hai sar pe chot lagne se aapka dimag kharab ho chuka hai(I think you have gone mad because of the head injury) 

Arnav: dimag to mera usidin se kharab ho chuka hai jisdin se main tumse mila(I have become mad ever since I met you) 

Khushi: achha? humne aisa kya kiya? (Oh really? What did I do) 

Arnav brushed his nose with hers and said in a romantic tone: tumne woh sab kiya khushi kumari gupta singh raizada jo pehele kisine karne ki himmat nehi ki.. aapni baaton se meri raaton ki neend ura li...aapni muskaan se meri saansey rok di... (You did all that which no one else had dared to do before...stole my sleep with your crazy talks...stopped by breath with your smile..)He pulled her further and said in a whisper looking at her lips: aur aapni...(And your..) 

Just then the nurse entered and khushi quickly got up and straightened her dress. Arnav was amused at the way her face became completely red. 

The doctor also came and checked arnav and said that he could go home. As the doctor and nurse left, arnav looked at khushi. She was looking down and fidgeting with her dupatta. 

Arnav: khushi.... 

Khushi: ji....(Yes..) 

Arnav teasingly said: tumharey gaal abhi bhi.....laal hai...(Your cheeks are still red) 

Khushi rolled her eyes and opened her mouth in awe. 

Arnav: waise abhi itna sharmane ki zarurat nehi hai... Save some...baad mein bohot saarey mauke milenge ...trust me(You don't have to blush so much now..save some..you will have lot many opportunities later on...trust me). 

Khushi blushed deeply as he teased her with these seductive words and ran out of the cabin.

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें