Part 24

Next day both the buddies waked from derpeaceful sleep with full of happiness nd excitement which is no bound to derlimit. After finished usual work in the morning khushi went to arnav's home,Arnav was combing his hair by seeing his face in front of mirror. Khushidirectly went near to him she messed his hair said hey good morning arnav, withfull joy nd happiness. Arnav gave angry glare for messing his hair nd again hestarted to comb. Khushi suddenly said arnav I wanna go for shopping u come withme, by hearing instantly he shouted, Whatttt shopping nd me noway. Khushi knowvery well he hate shopping that too for gals always he was in hurry burry nopatience for him. Khushi with a pleaded tone, Arnav I m ur Doll na u cant dodis also for me, u going to US for 3 years na cant u spend little time with me. 

Arnav became sad by hearing dis nd thinking how he ll going to manage der alonewithout his lovely family. Khushi saw arnav who was in lost state, Arnavplzzzz..... come na for ur dolllll....... Arnav melted by seeing her innocent nd babyface. He agreed for her request with his cute smile, Anything for u Dollll.......Really by saying she hugged him tightly, finally impossible work becamepossible. 

 Arnav nd khushi informed his parents that dey were going for shopping, all thefamily members are shocked, anusha asked him, arnav u going for shopping fromwen u started to like shopping things. Arnav said by making his face, What todo mom I having only one Doll for me, so I wanna do only I have no otheroption. All laughed on his state. Shashi said with laughing, Anand if ur sonnot doing anything means u tell to khushi, she only can make him do whateverthings even if he don't like to do. Khushi gave victorious smile to him forthat she got angry glare nd he told, khushi den I wont come for shopping. Byhearing dis khushi immediately told his dad, Dad I wont do anything which arnavdon't like, u come arnav v ll go by saying he pulled his hand, arnav thoughtDoll in dis world u only can make me to do all even i hate that things, ur dadtold it correctly. 

 They went shopping mall khushi purchased lot of dresses with the help of arnav,he selected her dresses which ll suite her skin nd figure, khushi feels alwaysarnav selection his best nd perfect. Khushi bought lot of cosmetics nd matchingaccessories for her all dress. At one stage arnav got more irriated he lost hispatience, Dollllll plzzz enough now, u bought lot of things wanna go home soon.Khushi said arnav plz wait na.... Arnav was annoyed, yeah if I leave u ll buy diswhole shopping mall itself den also u wont satisfy. Khushi making her face forarnav comment, arnav dragged her nd payed the bill, dey both came home. 

 In home all r looking at dem with open mouth while dey entering with dershopping bags. Preethi asked, khushi wt is dis did u bought whole shopping mallitself. Arnav replied yeah that only left for her if possible she can do thatalso. Khushi just took her shopping bags by struggling to her room. Arnav wentto check his things for his depature, he was busy in his packing, all came tohis room made him to sit nd gave some advice for der son who is going to spendhis time alone for 3 years. 

Finally time came for him to start, all wished him for his dream dey sharingemotional moment arnav realized his doll is missing aft came to home fromshopping he din see his doll, Arnav asked preethi, she said she ll be sad soshe may be in her room. Arnav was thinking she was happy only for me to go nowden wt happened to her. All r again thinking how to console khushi because allknew abt der bond. While they were worried abt khushi all heared some sound,dey all looked towards the sound which is coming all r shocked nd looking withwide eyes.What the...... Arnav muttered first time in his life by seeing the scenewhich is front of him.