Nothing Matters・゚*。☆

Just you need to be aware, you're heading into the zone which mention of blades and binds. Stay away from this chapter if it might trigger you. No, it's not that hardcore though.

aka Meet Reverse pt.2 (end)

Quake:

"I had enough. I done enough."

Your eyes weary, body paralyzed, lying on the cold floor. "You said you'll still love me right? Even if I'm not me anymore?" Quake crouched down grabbing your face to him. Tears slipped from your eyes, fear evident in them. He smirked, wiping them. "This is what happens, to people you pushed to their extent."

Thunderstorm:

"Thunder!  What the hell?!" You screamed, squirming on the chair from the tight binds latched around her. Just a moment ago he zapped you unconscious and now you don't even know where this are. Thunderstorm stayed silent, his hands busy on the phone. That when you noticed, he's taking pictures of you. "T-Thund?"

"Just gonna give you the taste of shame."

Cyclone:

"I still can't believe you hid yourself from me."

His voice give chills down your spine, playing with his pocket knife. The fact that he's still in a bloody state and ripping miss teddy apart didn't make anything at ease either. "What's with that scared face hun? I thought you'll be happy, that I dispose everything that get in between of us." he muttered, making you automatically give a strained nod out of fear. He grinned, carving the teddy's face into a smile. "Smile for me more."

Blaze:

You felt sick.

Like sick of this. It'd been a week, Blaze have homebounded you. Feeding you with his cooks or maybe he ordered something and fed you with it. But whichever it is, he treated you like you're his patient despite being fully healthy. You know he puts something resembles to sleeping pills after realising you kept getting sleepy after having your meal. You decided not to eat anything for a day. And Blaze? purely frustated. "Why do you locked me in here?! What do you put in that food?!" you yelled from your bedroom since the door was locked. "Because I don't want you to go."

"I feel like everyone's miles away from me."

Ice:

"You had never hurt me. ever. Why?"

Your voice croaked, laying limply on the bed. There were rope marks on your wrist and legs and yes, he did bind you before, for thrashing around and now knowing fully you can't fight anymore making him released the chains. Ice sat there beside the bed, twirling your locks in between of his fingers. Sadistic smile crept up on his lips as he look you straight in the eyes. "Because I like it." he said, now caressing softly on the scars and scratches on your arm. Both the old and new ones.

"I feel pleased when you ask for my mercy.

Thorn:

"Where's Thorn?! Let go of me!" you screamed, vines helding you in place on the wall, all over the place with you as the flower. Thorn, or rather Reversed, sitting in front of you with the back of chair at the front and his arm placed on them. Admiring you. "I am Thorn, but not Thorn, Thorn." he mused, knowing fully well none of it makes sense. "Sometimes I have this thought.."

"Y'know when ma told me not to talk with strangers..I bet she had a spitting image of you in her mind."

Solar:

"Fucking kill me already!" you screamed after getting bitten by one of his experiments. Solar treating your wounds, snorting at your remark. "I can't do both." he snickered making you to feel both mad and humiliated. To be honest, you don't know what happen but after what it feels like thousands of tortures from his 'experiments' and getting to be healed back it seems that this, twisted sadist maniac of a narcissist somehow get themselves driven by their own power.

And it consumes them wholly.

No one knows how long she have to endure or when all of this have to end. All she can hope is that, once her eyes  open one day, she's in somewhere safe.

" I see regret in your eyes darling."

Yeet. what the hell am I writing. So yes the angst in this book is done yay uwu. yep this is the continuation of Meet Reverse and lowkey somehow related to Let's Grieve which is what actually happen before all of the miseries. But the plots tangled up and all because I'm a chaotic writer (not planning things out and write the hell off) but again, thank you for the reads and support uwu❤

I should actually have to tell you guys, I might end this book sooner so stay tune.