26: Hot Springs (Lime)

Warning! As a lime there is sexual content but it doesn't go all the way. Slightly intense but nothing full on.

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation

 Today had been tough. Aizawa, Vlad King and the Pussycats were really testing our limits. I was put in a cave and had to try and create my shadows with the little light I had. It was incredibly strenuous to try and create shadows with next to no light, but not only that, I was scared of the pitch black. When the day of training came to an end, it was fair to say I was relieved. This summer camp had been tough so far, and we had to make our own food at the end of the day which made it even worse as barely any of us knew how to cook.

Once we were all finished eating and clearing away, Mandalay approached us and told us all to hush using her telepathy. "I know you guys haven't had much of a chance to chill since you've arrived, but this evening you're allowed to go in the hot springs we have on site. They close at ten, so make good use of them. They're split by gender, naturally, and there are plenty of towels in each changing room. When you guys are ready, they're open for you to use!" She announced, and Mina and I exchanged excited looks. We, along with Ochaco, Tsu, and a few girls from Class B immediately stood and walked briskly inside, desperate to get in the warm steamy water. I quickly undressed, wrapped a towel around me and met up with the girls. We stepped out into the springs and it felt heavenly. The pool was large and had rocks around the outside, bamboo plants growing around the edge and the steam rising from the water made it look heavenly. On the left there was an incredibly tall wooden wall, probably separating us from the boys hot springs.

We dropped our towels and wandered into the water, the heat consuming me. It felt so good that I could've stayed in there all night. Mina and I spent the whole couple of hours gossiping, splashing water in each others faces. She kept on teasing me about Todoroki, apparently he had been trying to catch my glance throughout dinner but I didn't see it. She kept on hounding me about it, telling me that apparently at school he always seems to stare at me. "Have you not noticed?"

"No, not really," I admitted, shrugging.

"He's so obvious about it though!" Ochaco joined in.

"Not you too," I sighed.

"Are you interested in him?" Tsu asked.

"You are aware he's on the other side of that wall and might be able to hear you," I said but they didn't drop it.

"Are you interested in him?" Mina asked, a little forcefully.

"I don't know, I've never really thought of him in that way. He is super cute though, and super sexy, I can't deny that," I said, thinking back to the Sports Festival when I saw his top burnt revealing his torso.

"Come on, why not go for it?" Mina teased.

"I don't know... doesn't Momo like him?" I whispered that last part to just the three of them.

"I don't think so, I think they're just friends," Ochaco whispered back. I thought for a moment, knowing that Todoroki was sweet and had opened up a bit more since the Sports Festival. There wasn't a reason for me not to try, I did quite like him and perhaps there could be a little spark between us. I finished the conversation with a 'maybe', mainly to shut them up but also to have a deep think to myself. Annoyingly it had gotten quite late and Mandalay came along to tell us it was time to get out of the hot springs and head off to bed. We did as we were told, drying off and changing into our pyjamas and I clambered into my bed below Tsu's. All the girls were up talking for ages however, until Momo pointed out that we had to be up at 5:30 to continue our training. I on the other hand, couldn't fall asleep no matter what I tried to do.