New book❤

His Girl🖤

His Girl🖤

Nina Perez was a calm and low profile girl in her high school. She was a secret fighter and would fight at a club with her bestfriends. She had a cousin, Colton Gray who was really close to her.

Adrian Ross, was a fighter too. Being trap in a problem with the principal with his friends,  he had to ask for help. What were the odds that the person turn out to be Nina?

P.s
Like always it might be boring from the start but believe me it gets better. Many of you requested the smut part and I try my best to write it for you guys. There might be some mistakes but I'll be editing really soon.

Hope you enjoy it;)
LovelyShifah

Sneak peak⬇

'I felt Adrian's hand moved and went higher on my waist. There was a gap between my skirt and my top. He found it and started to rub circle with his thumb. His lips found my neck and he started to kiss it, making me closed my eyes.

I tilt my head giving him more space but he stopped and chuckled. I knew he was teasing me but guess what? Two can play that game. My back was still to him and he had his arm around my waist. I didn't move away but instead, I pressed myself on him. I felt his breath hitched when I started to make a slow movement with my ass going along with the music. I smirked when I found Adrian junior getting hard. I continued for a few minutes before pulling away from him. I made my way to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me the other way.'