|51|~A Worldwide View ~

Nyla in media. She will not be a major character in this novel. That's why she's not in the character list, but you will most certainly see her again. That's one of the best part about this series if you ask me. There are so many characters that I can introduce and play with which is super fun for me.

It's like I have my own world, which I kind of do if you really think about it. LOL.

Anyway, their are three other characters that will soon be introduced that are also not really big in this book but don't frat because I never forget a character role. Never, trust me. All of my characters are mentioned or introduced, for a reason and they all represent a little dot in The Awakening World.

Always remember that the world is a lot smaller than you think, everyone is connected to someone.

It's a game of connecting the dots. Don't you just love it?

Author Fun fact: My overly goal of this series is for my readers to view it as the vampire world of Games of thrones. I loved that show but I'm in love with the books even more, George RR. Martin is Bae.

Unedited.
Embry POV.

Cyrus and that crazy as ever vampire by the name of King Marcellus have been gone for about ten minutes now and here I stand still stuck in place, just looking at the door that they left out of. I'm stuck. I don't know what else to do. Cyrus just ran off after him not really telling me what to do. Should I move? Uh. I don't know.

Hold up, wait a minute! Why the heck do I need Cyrus here to boss me around? What am I ten? I've never needed a man before. Okay well that's a lie, I always needed my dad but that's different and besides the point.

What I'm trying to say is that just because I'm bonded to Cyrus doesn't mean that I can't think for myself. I'm not a follower. I'm a leader, yeah! I can do this all by myself. Yup, even though he's only been gone for around twelve minutes and ten seconds now and I already miss him terribly.

Geez. I've got it bad. Maybe, King Marcellus was right. I'm whipped and I can't help but to wonder if he's missing me too.

Oh, just stop it Embry! Just Stop. Now, I really am acting like a loved sick puppy. Thinking of which, I need to speak to my wolf.

I know Cyrus did some creepy vampire stuff to my head. She has to know what happened to me. I open my mind to her, only to be met by her Great Wall of mental block barrier. How, great? She's ducking me.

I continue to stand frozen in place staring at the gigantically big, empty and overly luxurious space just thinking about why she's acting so strange. A couple of minutes go by and eventually I get tired of picking my brain. What's a girl to do? When it's nothing to do I think to myself and that's when a new realization dawns on me.

I really am bonded to a Vampire King. The Vampire King of this entire continent.

Yes, I'm a married woman now. This is my honeymoon period. I officially belong to Cyrus and he finally belongs to me. Yes, me! I'm finally his and that makes me his Queen.

I should be sitting around, kicking my feet up and relaxing because after everything I've been through I deserve a little metal break but first things first. Time to scream! Yes, I scream and excitedly jump up and down, like a kid waking up on Christmas Day to a ton of presents underneath the Christmas tree.

Yes, I'm that stoked! Can you blame me? I've finally been claimed after what seems like a century worth of heart aches. I'm finally his. He belongs to me and it seems like I've been waiting for a very long time to just be his. His one and only.