Chapter 29

The next morning none in the house awoke before noon, and even then, they did not bother gathering together; everyone crawled into the kitchen at their own times to steal a bite or two of the leftovers piled on the counters and in the fridge before going back to bed. Lisa and Chaeyoung were determined to see just how many times they could indulge in one another before the other caved and stopped the fun, while Irene and Bogum were enjoying some quiet time together, lounging in their bed set up in the study. Suho slept in his camper van with his phone propped up against a pillow, the screen showing a video call and an equally as asleep Chanyeol; he'd fallen asleep, as had Chanyeol, and neither of them had bothered to hang up.

Dara had awoken some time around seven to go around and check on everyone, but after finding the house sound asleep and peaceful, she had gone back to bed. She only had so many mornings in the year when she was allowed to sleep in.

Surprisingly enough, it was Jennie who woke up first that morning. She was surprised herself to find Jisoo still asleep, the dark-haired's head resting atop hers; Jennie was laying half atop Jisoo, with her arms around the brunette's waist, one hand resting just gently atop Jennie's thigh while the other held firmly onto her waist. Jennie found herself feeling both drowsy and wide awake, and sighed contently when she realized she had nowhere to be. It didn't matter to her that the clock on the bedside table told her that it was no longer morning but afternoon.

They'd gone to bed around one in the morning, but that hadn't meant that they'd slept; no, actual sleep had only come two hours later, after they'd finally spent one another in kisses and moans and whimpers and grinding and even more kissing – Jennie found that she couldn't get enough of Jisoo's lips, and even now, she found herself wanting to feel them on hers again.

She rose to lean on her elbows, but Jisoo did not wake up; no, she mumbled something in her sleep and snuggled herself closer to Jennie, and Jennie only barely kept the 'aww' from escaping her lips. With a gentle hand, she began tracing the features of Jisoo's face, her fingertip grazing her wife's skin like the tip of a feather. She traced the outlines of Jisoo's lips, and ran her finger gently over them, feeling the softness even through their dryness. Jisoo smiled at the contact, now wide awake but yet to show Jennie that; she relished this moment, of Jennie just taking her in, touching her and looking at her while she thought Jisoo couldn't see.

Her patience was rewarded when she felt Jennie's hands cup her face and her lips press against her own, gently pecking at them at first, but growing with demand with each kiss, until Jisoo could no longer pretend she was asleep. She kissed Jennie back, and heard a low chuckle leave her throat.

"I know you're awake, Jisoo," Jennie murmured.

"Good morning."

Jennie didn't respond, only pressed down against Jisoo's lips harder with her own, and Jisoo could almost taste the lust on her mouth – when Jennie's tongue ran along her bottom lip, tentative as though asking for permission, she parted her lips and allowed the kiss to deepen. Jennie climbed on top of her then, and Jisoo chuckled as her wife's sex brushed against her thigh and felt the wetness that had already gathered there.

"Looks like you've been having a fun morning," Jisoo hummed. Jennie grumbled and pulled away, one hand fisted in Jisoo's hair to keep her in place.

"You're beautiful and it's Boxing day."

"And that means sex?"

Jennie leaned in and kissed her. "Every day means sex when you're as beautiful as you are."

Jisoo only sighed and laid back, allowing Jennie to take her as she pleased; she was still drowsy, still unsure whether she was dreaming or not – it was hard to tell nowadays. Reality was simply so good that she felt it had to be a dream, and yet there she as, her neck being ravished by her wife's hot lips and their bodies moving against one another, a hand fisting her hair and another cupping her breast; Jisoo was all-too happy to give Jennie what she wanted, because in truth, she wanted it too.