𝐈 ━━ To Ginny Weasley

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘

𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

            ELARA LESTRANGE WAS an enigma. She was elusive, quiet, and a tad odd. The only personal piece of information people had of her was her terrifying night terrors. Other than that, she was relatively mysterious. Of course, rumors would fly occasionally or whenever something connected to the Dark Arts happened.

            Still, she always stood tall.

            She would never admit to anyone that the whispers did truly hurt. Being cornered constantly by older students and threatened because people suspected her of being behind the attacks scared her. 

            Elara was draped over the arm of a couch dramatically after exclaiming she was going to die from hunger. Aunt Meda only laughed and whacked Elara over the head gently with her spatula. Since Elara's mum and Aunt Meda looked so much alike, they looked like sisters. The wild black hair, sharp chin and soft brown eyes were traits they had inherited together.

            It was just about the end of the summer holidays and Elara had turned thirteen three months ago. On her thirteenth, Elara's hair turned a pale shade of pink: a color that was sometimes associated with cheeriness, and Nymphie just about had a riot.

            So the entire summer Elara had been more in touch with Nymphie than ever. Although her bubblegum-haired cousin was an Auror, Nympie had always had time to write Elara back. They had known Elara was a Metamorphagus to an extent, but all she was able to do was change her hair into a tamer version of itself. 

            The Daily Prophet slipped through the mailbox slit in their front door. Elara pulled herself up by grasping on the back of the couch. She dusted herself off and walked the few feet from the living room to the door.

BLACK STILL AT LARGE 

 Sirius Black, possibly the most infamous prisoner ever to be held in Azkaban fortress, is still eluding capture, The Ministry of Magic confirmed today. 

 "We are doing all we can to recapture Black," said The Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, this morning, "and we beg the magical community to remain calm."