Chapter 34

"Fuck, yes."

Jennie grinned as she put her hips behind her hand, thrusting upwards and causing Jisoo to actually cry out – they both knew how similar this was to Vegas, how almost exactly like it the whole scene was – and the memory mixing with reality was all too enticing, adding to their pleasure and raising it to new heights.

Muscles tightened around fingers, and Jisoo's moan died in her throat when Jennie's mouth and tongue crashed against hers; Jennie wanted to hear her moans muffled in her mouth, to feel Jisoo cum around her fingers and to be overwhelming her with all she had when she did – and that was exactly what Jisoo wanted, too. She was desperately kissing Jennie, trying to take it all in as Jennie gave her it all.

And then she came, and Jennie felt her entire body shudder at the pleasurable wave that ran through her. Jisoo was left leaning against the wall, still held up by Jennie, as she breathed heavily and tried to regain herself.

"The room's spinning," she mumbled, giggles spilling from her lips moments later. "I'm drunk."

Jennie laughed and leaned her forehead against hers. "That you are. And thoroughly...fucked."

Jisoo gasped. "Your turn."

And before Jennie knew it, it was she who had her back against the wall, whilst Jisoo's knee pressed to her core and lips ran along her neck, one hand grasping at her breast while the other wrapped around her waist and pulled her in closer.

"I'm going to eat you so good," Jisoo hummed as she knelt before Jennie, "It's Vegas, baby."

Jennie groaned. "That was just...god, Jisoo, how drunk are you? That was just gross."

Jisoo chuckled and pushed Jennie's dress upwards. "How gross, exactly?"

Jennie went to answer, but the next instant Jisoo's hand cupped her sex, and she saw Jisoo's eyes widen at the wetness that had seeped through the silk of her underwear.

"You're wet."

Jisoo sounded almost surprised, but she slid Jennie's panties off nevertheless.

"Yes, I am," Jennie breathed, a little annoyed at how slow Jisoo was being. She was aching for her mouth, but her drunken idiot wife was taking her sweet time as though she knew just how much she needed her mouth.

"No, Jennie, you're dripping."

To demonstrate her point, Jisoo slid two fingers into Jennie, unannounced, and Jennie gasped; but then she slid them out again, and Jennie saw that a string of arousal followed them, dripping from Jisoo's fingers. She stifled a moan and bit her lip, and when she saw Jisoo put those fingers in her mouth, she yearned to grab her head and to just put her where she needed her. But she knew Jisoo wouldn't allow her to do that, and so she just stood there, waiting, yearning, whilst Jisoo sucked her fingers clean, never breaking eye contact.

"You taste so fucking good," she hummed.

"Jisoo, please."

Jisoo laughed. "You're so needy."

"Please."

Jisoo nodded and shuffled forward, her knees pressing onto the cold tile floor of the bathroom. But she didn't care; no, the second her mouth touched Jennie's sex, all else tuned out except the pleasure of her wife. She could taste her, and it was like heaven; Jennie's hands soon found their way into her hair, her grip gentle at first, but growing tighter and rougher with each moan and whimper which left her lips. Jennie couldn't keep quiet, or still for that matter; her hips bucked and grinded against Jisoo's mouth, searching for more pressure and for Jisoo to go harder – but Jisoo kept steady, pushing her to stay on the brink for almost five minutes before finally allowing her to climax.