Chapter 60

Two weeks passed, and they settled into a comfortable routine with the newest addition to their family. Dalgom had his own little bed downstairs near the door, and it was usually Jisoo who walked him in the mornings – while Jennie did make an effort, Jisoo did soon realize that Jennie had a lot more to do in the mornings before work, whereas she was still unemployed and had all the time in the world. And so it was usually that when Jisoo returned from walking Dalgom, Jennie was either almost leaving or already gone. If she was still there, Jisoo gave her a goodbye kiss. If she'd already left, she'd usually left Jisoo a cute little note on the kitchen counter.

That morning, it'd been the latter. Jisoo came back and after putting her coat away, walked into the kitchen to find a note on the table, which read:

So sorry I had to run. Maybe you could come by for lunch?

Jisoo grinned widely and set the note down, an idea already brewing in her head. And so at midday she entered the K&H offices with a bag of takeout in her hand, clad in neat clothes and the one skirt she knew drove Jennie wild, her face all done nicely and looking her absolute best. She nodded at the receptionist, who smiled and told her Jennie was in her office, and then went her way.

When she stepped into Jennie's office, she wasn't surprised at all to find her buried in a mountain of paperwork. She had her reading glasses on, resting near the tip of her nose in the manner that she did when she was really trying to focus, and she was chewing her lip in concentration, looking as adorable as ever. She didn't even notice Jisoo had come in, or that she'd locked the door, not until Jisoo took a few more steps towards her and cleared her throat.

"Jennie?"

Jennie looked up, and upon seeing Jisoo, smiled. "Hey. Is it lunchtime already?"

"Why else would I be here?" Jisoo asked her. "Put your work away, let's eat."

Jennie put her glasses away and put the piles of paper on the side of her desk while Jisoo dragged the chair from one side of the desk to face her. "I got you a salad," she said as she handed Jennie the bag, "And myself a sub. But if you want the sandwich, feel free-"

"I could eat both, to be honest." Jennie sighed. "I didn't have time for a proper breakfast this morning."

"Then eat both."

"Won't you get hungry?"

"Ok, I'll eat half of my sub and you can have the rest. How about that?"

"But-"

"Jennie, I can go home and eat more. You're stuck here, so dig in."

It didn't take Jennie long to scarf down her lunch, leaving Jisoo with plenty of time to do what she'd actually come there for. She stood up without a word, her hands going to her front to slowly start unbuttoning the shirt she was wearing. She made eye contact with Jennie, who was staring at her hands – or, well, she was staring more at the cleavage that each undone button was revealing, and Jisoo could tell that she was growing aroused.

"Jisoo, what-"

"We've got forty-five minutes," Jisoo purred as she undid the last button and shrugged her shirt off, "And you've been so busy. I miss you."

Jennie swallowed hard as Jisoo pulled her chair closer and climbed into her lap, straddling her hips as she wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck and leaned in for a kiss.

"But here-?"

Jisoo hummed and hissed her roughly, and Jennie almost gave in completely. "Why not here?" Jisoo asked, but did not wait for Jennie's answer before her lips returned to hers again. "Give me a good reason why not."