CHAPTER 10

'Anything for you

'Anything for you

Even if moments like these are few

I want to taste my whole life with you

Cause you're the only thing that drew

My life with colors and bright hue

Anything for you, baby.'

🌌

20th December 2024

"Hmmm" Taru sighed when she heard Taehyung trying to rap again. "Stop now, will you?" She shouted, trying to find the pizza she had hidden for herself in the refrigerator.

"Taehyung!" she shouted again and he came in after about two minutes. "Did you eat something?" She spoke very slowly, gritting her teeth and he shook his head. "Didn't" He replied, grabbing a bottle of water. "Did" She frowned, folding her arms. "Didn't"

"Did"

"Didn't"

"Did"

"Didn't"

"Didn't"

"Did" He spat, and quickly retracted "Didn't" he replaced, and she narrowed her eyes. "Heeeeee" he showed all his teeth. "You betrayer" she dramatically said, having an immense stare down with him.

"They're here" she suddenly spoke with a silent expression, switching off the T.V. "How do you know?" Taehyung asked following her.

"Feeling" she shrugged. And as soon as she said that, a blaring horn took away Taehyung's attention. His brows raised high as Taru happily ran towards the main door. "Sorcery" He muttered with still huge eyes, following her. You rang the bell and Taru opened it, a squeal heard from you.

"Welcome back!" she grinned and you hugged her, genuinely happy. And then you saw him. A God's incarnation, a piece of art. Kim Taehyung, standing right in front of you. He was even taller than Jungkook, making you feel even smaller. You looked at him weirdly, snuck in a huge breath, thoughts rushing in your mind at the speed of one million km\h.

He was so beautiful. So so so fucking beautiful. You wanted to cup his face and examine him for one hour straight. But poor you, you could neither react hyper nor behave fangirl-ly. He smiled at you, his lips disappearing and his eyes twinkling beneath his black hair. And yeah - he was in a mullet. A black mullet.