EB 32: Where She Gets Manhandled...Then Busted

Endless Bonds Copyright © 2019 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved. 

Yes, it's been months and of course I miss y'all. Hope life has been treating you kind! 

Chapter posted - December 21, 2019

This is a steamy one so if you're still reading and supporting (I love you), maybe drop a vote and comment with your thoughts? x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H E R 

:: Chapter (32) :: Where she gets manhandled...then busted

Oh, my God.

A huge part of me lives for Trent's commanding tone – it tugs at my hidden desires. A huge part of me, as I've newly learned, loves to defy said commanding tone.

So, of course, I don't get on the bed.

I have a light buzz running through me from the two Malibu-and-sprite concoction I drank in the last half-hour. It's enough for me to know what's about to happen and just enough for me not to give a shit.

I feel free. I feel great.

"Hermosa," Trent urges me fiercely, his tone shamelessly laced with want. "Get on the bed."

I refuse with a smile that he can't see tugging at my face. Sauntering over to the floor to ceiling windows, I step into the opening leading to a huge terrace.

Trent follows me.

The dark outside is strangely comforting, as if it's become a sort of sanctuary for him and I.

"Cher," he drags my name out in a warning way that implies he's losing patience.

Coming up behind me, I can feel his dick imprint through my pathetic excuse of a skirt. It's all the encouragement I need before I start moaning.

This is the Trent I want right now – the one who's riled up and domineering. This is the Trent I need right now – the one who's going to make me throw caution to the wind. The one who makes me release a side only he seems to know.

"What's happening in that head of yours?" he rasps.

I'm suddenly regretting my choice in attire – red leather bralette and matching skirt with boots. Everything feels tight. Naked would have been a better choice, especially since I knew Trent was coming.

"I'm hot; I want fresh air." I wiggle away teasingly so he's forced to drop the hands cupping my hips.

Obviously, that's a bad idea. Trent yanks hard on my costume's devil tail so I fall back in line. I nearly lose my horns from how quick I whip around to give him a glare. "Hey –"

"Get back inside, Cher."

"Make me. You know I love it when you manhandle me."

At my suggestive words, his nostrils flare and lust covers his face, darkening his eyes. He's accepted my challenge.

I resist the urge to start panting like a bitch in heat because holy balls, that look right there is everything.

Every-fucking-thing.

"Really, sweetheart?" He releases a dark throaty chuckle that runs through me like drug, before licking his lips. Using his big body, he walks me backwards. "Let's see how much you like me in the next few minutes."