The truth ; Part 1

Hermione woke up Sunday morning,and realized it was a month before she would return to Hogwarts.She got up and changed out of her Pyjamas into a  Red T-shirt and jeans shorts.

She put her hair in a bun but let a few strands frame her face

She put her hair in a bun but let a few strands frame her face.She left her room and headed down to the kitchen.She was About to walk in when she heard her name. "We can't tell Hermione yet"Her Mother said. "Her real Parents threatened to kill us if we didn't give her back today! They were gonna take her away the moment they realized that she was Theirs but they pitied us so they gave us a bit of time!" Her Father Said. Hermione frowned.What were They talking about? She walked into the kitchen and they froze. "What are you talking about"She Asked And crossed her arms.Her Mother paled. "Hermione sit down"Her Father Said as he sat at the table. She sat down and her Mother let out a sob. Hermione looked over at her father so he could explain.

"19 years ago we found out that we couldn't have children. We were devastated so we went to the adoption center where we found you."He started. "We didn't totally know your back story till a week after we adopted you. It was the middle of the night And someone started banging on our door.I opened it and saw two people standing there.We let them in and we sat down.We hadn't named you yet,so when they said they're looking for Mia we didn't know what they were talking about.They were looking for you Hermione."Her Father Said and let out a sigh before continuing. "They were your real Parents Hermione And they told us what happened.You were kidnaped a week after you were born and they had been looking for you for the past 2 months.We weren't willing to give you up.They told us if we didn't give you back they would take you weither we liked it or not.Your mother begged them and,out of pity, they gave us till today.If we don't give you them today they will kill us."He finished. "Your real name is Mia Hermione-" And before he could finish his sentence,There was a knock on the door.

"It's them"Her Mother Said with a whimper.Hermione got up and walked to the door before her mother could stop her.She opened the door and saw 2 people infront of her with dark green cloaks. "Let them in"Her Father Said from behind her.Hermione opened the door wider and the two people walked in.Her parents sat on the couch across from them and Hermione leaned against the wall.They took off their hoods and Hermione felt like she recognized them.Was it because they were her parents?

The female who Hermione supposed was her mum had Tanned skin, close to Hermione's and long Dark brown hair with blonde Highlights.She was skinny but gorgeous.Her eyes were green.The Male Who was Probably her Dad had Olive skin and Brown hair.His eyes were Brown eyes and looked like Hermione's. "Mia Dear,Go Pack Your things, Everything"The female Said.Hermione Looked At The Grangers And They Nodded So She Left the room.She entered her room and waved her wand.Everything in the room started packing itself and Went into her luggage bags.In a matter of minutes Everything was packed.The only things that remained were Her bed with the mattress,Her empty Closet and the side table. She levitated her things down to the living room and went down.

"Our sons Will be here soon to help you bring them to the Manor"The Male Said. "How much sons do you have?"Mrs.Granger Asked. "3"The Female Said. "Mia sit down so we can explain" She Added to Hermione.Hermione did as told and the two started to explain. "You were only a week old when you were kidnaped.We had been looking for you for 2 months when we found out where you were.These two Muggles refused to give you to us so we gave them till now.I'm your mother,Rosanna Zabini"She Said And Hermione froze.Zabini? Her first thought went to the Slytherin Blaise Zabini. "And I'm your Father,Alexander Zabini"The Male Said. "I'm a Zabini"Hermione Said quietly and they nodded. "Dumbledore knew of this of course and swore not to tell anyone.He promised us to keep an eye on you"Her Father explained. There was 3 pops and Hermione's head turned. "That must be Blaise, Ryan, and Joseph"Her Mother said.

The door opened seconds later to reveal The three of them. "Ryan Get Her trunk"Her mother told him.The guy in the middle walked forward and picked up her trunk.He had Brown hair like the Father,Brown eyes and olive skin. The other guy she didn't know was probably Joseph.He had tanned skin,Brown hair and Green eyes.He picked up two of her Luggage bags and left. Blaise took two and left as well.

"Mia,Take The last one and wait outside.You can say good bye if you want"Her Father Said.She Looked At The Grangers And Hugged them tightly. "Mia will write to you twice a week if you like"Her Mother Said.Mr.Granger Nodded And let go.Hermione left the house and stood outside. Ryan apparated back and Smiled. "Nice to have you back Mia"He said and walked over to her.He held her hand and took her bag. "Be ready,We're gonna apparate"He Said And Hermione Nodded.A few seconds later they were apparating. Hermione opened her eyes and gaped.

In front of her there was a giant Manor.It was made of white bricks and had many Windows. Before she could fully examine the Manor, She Heard a chuckle from the guy beside her. "Let's go inside Mia,Blaise'll Show you to your room"Ryan said. "If you have any Questions ask us"He said as he walked to the door.He opened the door and they walked in.It was a white hallway.Blaise walked in a few seconds later,a grin on his Face. "Show her to her room Blaise"Ryan said and Blaise Nodded.He walked off and Gestured Hermione to follow him,Which she did.

They walked in silence for a bit before he spoke. "I know it must be awkward for you Mia"Blaise Said. "Just finding out all this,it must be hard"He said. "Did you know all this time"Hermione Asked And he nodded. "Father forbid me to Tell you since the time wasn't right."He said before chuckling. "One time I almost punched Draco when he called you a mudblood,nearly blew your cover"He told her.A few minutes later they were infront of large oak doors. "Mine is across from yours, There's two guest rooms beside mine and Ryan and Joseph's rooms are down there.We'll let you get unpacked and we'll call you down to Breakfast"He said and Hermione Nodded.She opened the door and walked in.

The room was Light green and the flooring was of White tile.There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room that had light green covers and behind it was a large legth window.There was wooden side tables on both sides of the bed that had lamps on them. She looked around and saw her luggage.Behind her luggage was a door.She opened it and saw that it was a two story walk-in Closet.There were Dresses in one isle,Pyjamas in the other.There were a lot of clothes.She took out her wand and waved it.Her things put them selfs in order and she left the closet.After she stored her trunk away,she saw another door.She opened it and realized that it led to the bathroom.White tiles and white walls.Hermione exited the bathroom and went to sit on her bed.A few minutes later her door opened and Her Mother Came in.