27. Birthday Girl

I woke up to an overload of soft kisses on my face until he made his way to my lips

I woke up to an overload of soft kisses on my face until he made his way to my lips. I felt him slide beside me while gripping his hands on the sides of my face. I kept my eyes closed as he kissed my face, digging his head in my neck. He avoided kisses me because I didn't brush my teeth yet.

With his head buried into my neck, he placed wet kisses along my skin and stopped to say, "Happy birthday, Angel

With his head buried into my neck, he placed wet kisses along my skin and stopped to say, "Happy birthday, Angel."

I laughed from the tickling sensation of his kisses. "Thank you."

He slid my earlobe between my teeth and dug his hands underneath the covers to spread my legs apart. He positioned his body between my thighs as he pushed against my panties. I rubbed my fingers down his back before grabbing his waist to pull him closer.

I breathed through my nose, biting down on my lip as his tongue grazed my neck. Seconds later, his finger trailed up my thigh, stopping on my panties. I wanted so badly but to finish what we started, feeling how my body begged for his touches. When he was with me, on top of me, I couldn't think of anything else.

Joey pushed the material to the side and quickly inserted his finger inside of me. I winced, feeling my stomach inflate, shocked by his anticipation. He pumped his fingers inside me quicker than before as my legs clenched around him.

"Riley, hope you're not naked! I'm coming in!" Sam yelled behind the door.

Fuck, Sam.

I pushed Joey off of me as my heart dropped. I caught control of my breath while Joey raced into the bathroom. I don't know if I'm more mad he couldn't finish or that Sam just randomly comes into my room all the time. I breathed out as she strolled inside and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Well, first, happy birthday!" she screamed. "I love you with my whole heart, and I will do anything to make this day the best birthday you ever had. You're the best friend that I ever had in my life, and I can't see my life without you. In just a few short years, you've done so much for me than any friend has. I love you."

I smiled so big, on the verge of crying. "Thank you! I love you so much, Samantha. And I always will."

"I can't believe you're twenty-two!" She choked.