Call Me by your name-Special

* Guys this is a flashback scene to their workshop days. Workshop= before filming the drama*

It was finally time for Gulf and Mew to act out their assigned scene from "Call me by your name." It was a kissing scene, and Mew wasn't overtly worried about it, having previous experience he assumed it would be shot from a certain angle. He never paid attention to the fact that Gulf wouldn't be aware of that, since it was his first time acting.

As they began to get into the kissing scene, Mew leaned in for the kiss only to find Gulf getting progressively closer to him. Gulf slowly placed his hand over Mew's and when he didnt stop getting closer, and gently ran his tongue over Mew's lips just like in the movie scene, a shiver of black lust travelled up Mew's spine. When Gulf initiated the kiss, Mew could do nothing but kiss back. The want to possess overwhelmed him.

They gently tug and suck on each other's lips, the cast forgotten to them. The warmth of their breath mixing as Gulf slowly falls deeper into the throes of passion. Gently sucking and pulling, Gulf felt the sting of Mew's kiss on his lips. When Mew's tongue delved into his mouth and reached deep into his soft palate, he couldn't help the tiny groan that came from deep within his throat. Then Mew suddenly pulled away, the longing for the lost sensation on his lips made him feel empty. But he quickly controlled his overflowing emotions and listened to P'mame, as she complemented them both on their performance.  No one had expected them to actually kiss. Feeling embarrassed Gulf pointed out the fact that they would be doing it anyways. Which made everyone holler at his confident reply.

Although Gulf was his co-star and even though from all the cast he had found him to be more attractive than the rest, Mew never let himself get too close. Although Gulf was taller than what he was used to, his cute features, especially his almond eyes and small ears were totally his type. Even when Gulf was awkward, manly, and stupidly innocent, he was also sweet and cute when he spoke. His voice a gentle soothing sound that was in severe contrast to the manly image he often liked to portray.

Mew never thought of Gulf as more than a friend during the early couple of weeks of the workshop. But when Gulf initiated the kiss, the sensation of his soft velvety lips made Mew feel so turned on he couldn't stop the passion with which he kissed Gulf back. 

He was almost too lost in the touch of their lips....until he remembered the next scene was  a crotch grip. Not wanting to risk that happening, he quickly pulled away. But the look on Gulf's face spoke volumes. It was exactly what he felt behind the tightly formed mask he protrayed.

But he was afraid. It could be that which he believed he saw was only wishful thinking on his part. He didn't want to develop any feelings for his fellow co-star, especially when Gulf was so obviously straight. He wouldn't be making that mistake again.

But he was interested....so very interested in this complex man that stood beside him.

A/N: guys I'm so sorry 😐 for being gone for so long. I actually ended up removing my wisdom tooth and have been in so much pain that I was just dead asleep 😴 for the past 4 days. I'm starting to feel better, so hopefully I'll be able to publish more chapters soon. Sorry for this short chapter,😞 but I'm still recovering 😷.

On another note everyone has to check out that scene from "call me by your name"=CMBYN for short.

Look what Gulf said

 He said just like the scene

He said just like the scene.....and can I just say.....where can I find footage of them doing it? Cause I saw the scene from CMBYN, and it was so hot I think my ovaries exploded....😳😳. I need to see that for my survival.....😂

Furthermore.....

Can they stop ✋ killing my single ass sole with these tweets

Can they stop ✋ killing my single ass sole with these tweets....😅🤣

Mew: I will make you not bored

Gulf: come on then

My Fujoshi brain: *internal screaming*