𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝚂𝚙𝚢

Naruto had continued to walk further throughout the village before coming across a flower shop and notices a kunoichi with long blonde hair.

"Ino's still running the flower shop??" Naruto thought to himself. "Well they do say, like mother like daughter" Naruto said to himself as he entered inside.

"Hello! Welcome to the Yamanaka flower shop, let me know if you need help!" He heard her say joyfully.

Naruto actually starts thinking if he should buy something because why not, he looks around a few minutes before someone else enters the flower shop.

"Oh hey forehead, what's up with you??" Ino said and Naruto already knew who she was talking to considering she mentioned the word 'forehead.'

"Hey.. Ino..." He heard Sakura say in a low tone of voice. She sounded sad.

"What happened?? Did the mission go wrong?" Ino asked curious.

"No, it went well, though Kakashi-sensei did get roughed up in the process." Sakura said as she sat on a chair next to the table. "I confessed... to Sasuke-kun.."

Ino looked shocked at what Sakura had just said. She knew she had a crush on the handsome boy but never thought she would actually confess.

"What?!! What did he say??" She asked jumping and Sakura stood there even more sad.

"He uh... said that um.. he's not looking for a relationship at the moment, he even said that a relationship is the least of his worries.." Sakura frowned.

"Oh..." Ino said. "I'm sorry I asked."

"No it's not your fault Ino.." Sakura responded before turning to her. "That's not the only thing either..." She said.

"Oh..? What else is bothering you??" Ino asked..

"It's just.." Sakura stopped for a second before almost getting emotional as she thought of a specific someone.

"I just wished Naruto was here.." She said.

Naruto was looking at some flowers a bit more after Sakura mentioned Sasuke but then froze when he heard her mention him.

"I just feel like... if Naruto was here, he would've cheered me up somehow... and it's just so different here... there's days I regret the last words I said to him and-" Sakura then choked on her words as a tear went down her face.

"Me too Sakura... me too.." Ino responded patting her back.

"And there's still people in this fucking village still celebrating that he's dead! Every time it's my birthday I can't help but cry when you all come except that baka Naruto.."

Naruto then had enough of listening to the depressing conversation and left the flower shop angered, and began heading to the hokage mountain.

"W- Who was that?" Sakura asked.

"Dunno... he's probably new around here and wanted to check out all the places here." Ino responded.

Naruto walked away from the shop almost in anger.

"Seems like she misses you, kit."