Author's Note

Hi my name is Nelsa Simone and this is my book! When I decided to write this poetry book, I didn't expect this many views and love to come out of it.  The poems in this book are mostly about romance, friendship or drama or about deep feelings whether it's anxiety or fear or religion. I've completed this book as of April 16, 2019 but have edited a few things since then.

Please remember to vote on my poems and if you like this book then please check out my other book, "Within the Confines of my Heart." It's really important that you vote because it allows more people to discover my work, and I truly appreciate it!

I also truly appreciate comments! Hearing your feedback is super encouraging and lets me know what you all like to read and hear. It helps me to know what poems to write for future books.

Please make sure to follow my account @thehonestpoet for more poetry. I plan to be very active during 2020 since I took such a long break this year.

Thank you so much for choosing to reading this book!

All rights are reserved by me, this is copyrighted. If you wish to utilize any of my work, you'll have to contact me first.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy "Poems About Life"!

- Nelsa Simone