And I'm Nothing Like You

A/N: Back from hiatus with some drama. Introducing an O/C.

"Hey..."

"Hey yourself."

There's that smile on Shouto's face and Katsuki feels like he's going to melt into a pile of mush right in front of Professor Rudgar's desk. He's relieved that everyone has already filed out, so there had been no one there to watch him stumble and fiddle about himself when he saw Shouto walk through that door. He hasn't seen him in three days---and after the way he last saw him, he's not sure of what to do or say.

"Y-You...came to get me."

"Mhm. Missed my baby."

Katsuki tugs at the neck of his shirt as his skin becomes annoyingly hot. He's looking up at Shouto through his lashes, shy for no reason at all other than the embarrassment and slight excitement he feels about Shouto standing in front of him. He must be so easy to read---has to be from the way that his lover gives him that knowing, lopsided grin.

"C'mere."

Katsuki jerks a bit in his hesitancy but Shouto's outreached arm encourages him to throw himself into his arms. Shouto chuckles, arms wrapped tight around the flaxen blonde as he presses his lips into his skin.

" 'm sorry I upset you..."

Shouto shakes his head.

"No more apologies for that."

"But I---"

"Katsuki." A look that is gentle, but still leaves no room for argument. It makes Katsuki feel butterflies in his stomach---soft and vulnerable. He nods, gaze glued to his shoes as he struggled to keep eye contact with Shouto.

"Good boy. Are you hungry, sweetie? I'd like to eat with you before you head to your shift tonight."

"I-I, um...I could eat."

Shouto beams at him.

"Why don't we try that new Thai place that opened up on campus last week? Would you like that?"

His expression tells Katsuki that it's okay to say no. That he doesn't want for Katsuki to just agree with whatever he suggests just because.

"C-can we...get tacos instead?"

"Of course, darling." Shouto doesn't skip a beat. "Whatever you'd like."

He allows Katsuki to walk ahead of him as they leave, careful not to lose him in the chaos of students filtering about the lecture hall. Shouto settles for wrapping an arm around his waist by the time they make it outside.

"It was tough trying to just lay there and do nothing, you know. I really missed you but I promised I'd behave and not call you fifty times a day."

"Promised who?"

"Eijirou. I didn't think he had it in him to threaten me the way he did."

Katsuki snorted, falling back into himself again as the tension in his shoulders begins to dissipate.

"Threaten you with that?"

"Violence, Katsuki. Why does no one believe me when I try to tell them that Eijirou is a violent brute?"

"Because he's made of literal sunshine?"

"Blasphemy; that man is the devil."

"I thought I was the devil."

"Just a demon."

"Wow. So what does that make you?"

"I'm a saint. The only one in this family with any goddamn sense---oof!" Shouto holds his gut, much too late to brace himself for Katsuki's elbow.