Meet the kids

11 years G...damn that's a long as time! I think I would've seen myself dead in 11 years at LA since everyone was gunning for me and I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't trying to assassinate me right now.

I'm a whole ass 28 year old with 3 kids well bebe kids, ESPECIALLY my fucking 9 year old, Deon. He all the bebe kids combined, he's Pimps demon seed, I swear he foul. "MOMMY!!!"my lil girl Deisy runs down the stairs crying and holding her burnt up teddy bear "What happened?"I asked and Pimp paused his game since he always trying to whoop somebody.

"H-he b-burned M-Mr. B- Bear" she stuttered while trying to cuddle the charcoal looking bear. "Who did it ?"I asked while rubbing her back "Junior and D-no body" she catches herself as she wiped her tears away "DEON,PARKER,DERRELL,TOOTIE,SIMON,DANNY!!GET YALL ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I yelled and it went silent and all you heard was little feet and whispered cuss words coming down the stairs all the way towards the game room.

They all stopped and walked in slowly while pushing Devonte in front. When they stopped they all went into a beyond scared straight line and looked at me and Pimp,who was ready to whoop any nigga that made his lil girl cry.

"Whoever lit the damn bear on fire speak up!"I semi yelled while looking at them and they all shared glances at each other until Parker spoke up. "I, Valentine Parker, will say that this is totally all Deons fault" Parker said while whistling afterwards. "Nigga what!!" Deon shouts and I slapped his hand "watch your mouth" I hissed.

"My apologies but PARKER DONT COVER FOR TOOTIE BITCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HE HAD THE LIGHTER!!!" Deon starts off good then goes downhill from that and I slapped his hand again "Strike 2" Pimp says in the background.

"AND SIMON DONT ACT ALL INNOCENT BITCH BECAUSE YO FAT ASS LEFT CRUMBS ON THE DAMN BEAR AND POURED SODA ON THAT SHIT THAT MADE IT EXTRA FLAMMABLE!!" Deon rants then he points to Danny "YOU HELD DEE DEE DOWN WHILE WE TOOK THE BEAR!!" Deon points at Derrell "AND DJ DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED BECAUSE THIS WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA AND WE TOOK TURNS LIGHTING THAT SHIT UP BUT OF COURSE DEE DEE AINT GON SNITCH ON YO BITCH ASS BECAUSE SHE LIKE YOUR WHITE ASS!!" Deon starts saying everyone's part in the matter.

"Aye!! Lil dude watch your mouth"Pimp throws a slide at Deons head "I told the truth while they wanna act angels so am I in trouble or what because I'm ready to beat Tootie ass right here and I'm talking Toronto vs Golden state warriors type of beating" Deon grumbles in anger.

"Aye chill! We sent yo ass to military school for the past 3 years and you just gotten worse so this what we finna do" I said and I grabbed the bear and threw it in the trash "y'all coming to the store to buy her a bear each!! Since y'all like burning shit let's burn them coins in the store and I'm talking expensive bears too so grab yo shoes and let's bounce"I said as I grabbed my car keys and everyone groans and Dee Dee giggles.

Pimp just laughed and unpaused his game,with his messy ass 🙄

When they were done we left Pimp and Deisy at home while we drove to the mall.
________________________________
Deons POV

Yeah imma snitch!! Call me whatever the fuck you like but I ain't finna get bitched out and take the blame for everybody over a damn teddy bear!! If it was something illegal yeah, but not a teddy bear that our mother brother in-law bought for the whiny little prissy bitch.

The whole car ride was whispers and since my mom had her headphones in she couldn't hear the shit we was saying in the back and she always told us that if we needed her just tap her or kick her seat.

"Mane you didn't even have to do all dat" Dj pouts as he looks at the money he gotta spend to get Dee Dee a new teddy bear "you a snitch for that Junior" Devonte bitch ass gon tell me "Tootie shut up and choke on Parker's dick since y'all stay riding each other's" I snapped at Devonte and his mouth gaped open along with Parker.

Simon and Danny laughed "Y'all not safe either !! The fuck y'all think this is!? I may be 9 but even my balls dropped before yours Simon that is if your fat ass can see your nuts!!" I ranted and Simon stopped laughing and glared at me. "And Danny my boy! Imma need you to lay off on them girls because all I smell on you is straight up fish and ass" I added and Danny stopped laughing and joined Simon in on the glare.

"...well shit" Dj coughs while pulling out his Nintendo switch and laying his head on my shoulder.

"Oh you got me all the way messed up Junior if you think you could do all that to us and nothing to Derrell" Tootie hissed at me "I think I can?" I said in more like a question tone, after all not clowning DJ will piss them off more and I'm dumb obsessed with violence, and just as he was about to respond the car came to a halt and we were at the mall.

"Alright let's go" our mom says and we all hop out of the car and start walking into the store to meet my brothers body guards Ralph and Laurent "Ok we will take it from here Ms.Ranes" Ralph says and my mom goes towards the food court.

"Alright kids let's go"Laurent says and we all walk to the nearest toy store and they scared everyone out and guarded the doors, it looked like a ghost town.

We roamed the isles "Man this shit is wack!!"Dj groans while grabbing the most expensive bear in sight. "This is all Juniors fault"Parker says and the others chuckle "Thats it you wanna go invaders zim?!"I exclaim while rolling up my sleeves "Guys let's not-"Junior you ain't finna run up on bro like that"Devonte steps to the side of Parker completely cutting Simon off.

Simon starts eating his Hershey's as me and Devonte were about to clash, Dj and Parker snatched us apart and Devonte calmed down "Let me go"I snapped at Dj as I hit his arm "Ow!!"Dj dropped me and I ran down another isle.

They were all shouting my name as I kept running until I ran into a blonde haired women with blue eyes and a short red dress. She turned to see me and mumbled something in a foreign language under her breath "why hello there little boy"she says while bending down to my level.

"Who is you because you ain't my momma and that's a fact because she ain't white"I hissed and the lady laughed "Oh no I'm not your momma but Valentines mom"she says "Valentine? You mean Parker!!"I semi-yelled "yep and Im looking for your mother do you know where she is?"she asked me with this evil ass grin.

"Uh-"Junior there you are"Dj breathlessly said while slouching over me. Then Tootie,Parker,Simon, and Danny pulled up out of breath to until Parker gasped.

"Mother"he said with venom laced in his voice "Valentine!"she said fake surprised "Leave"Parker commanded and she looked confused "Aren't you happy to see your beloved mother Valentine?"she questioned and he rolled his eyes "Auntie I think you should go before he-I mean before something horrendous breaks loose"Dj answers for Parker.

She scoffs and walks out with her pale skin turning red.

"Definitely a white family"I mumbled under my breathe "Aye you can't talk your dads half White and you mom is half immigrant"Dj rants and me and Devonte stopped.

"Don't call my family immigrants white boy!"I snapped and he realized what he said "sorry I was still in rich asshole character"Dj scolded himself "Junior get yo dawg mane get yo dawg"Devonte says as we walk off to pay for the bears.

When it was over we walked out of the store and gave them to Deisy's bitch ass and as soon as mom walked off I whispered in her ear on my way up the stairs "may you rot in hell stupid bitch"I hissed and she dropped her bears and tears filled her eyes "MOMMY!!DADDY!!JUNIOR TOLD ME TO ROT IN A BAD PLACE!!"after that I zoomed out that hoe and Devonte too because he'll obviously get blamed for that joke since he told me that when I was little when I thrown out his PS4.

But man wasn't Parker's mom weird...