[25] News

Easton's POV: 

My sister walking in on us is possibly the worst thing that could have happened, not because I'm ashamed, but because knowing my sister the entire office building knows about Aubrey and I, hell she probably told the mail man. 

After dropping Aubrey off at Charlie's place, I make my way to the office to find out the latest on the Russians and plan our next move. So far we have five members over in Russia sussing everything out and reporting back to us. The Russians storming my bar took away a lot of lives including theirs, not one of them made it out alive and for now, maybe they think we're not going to retaliate or that we didn't know it was them, but they messed with the wrong guy. 

So far Aubrey hasn't asked any questions. She finds it strange that she's staying with me and Caleb and Angie are staying with Charlie, but as far as hard-hitting questions, she hasn't asked any which I'm thankful for because I don't want to lie to her. 

I make my way into the building and up to the top floor. The door opens and I make my way to the end of the hall into the main office. 

"Hey man," Leo says with a serious look on his face as I enter the room. 

"You look serious." I make my way around the back of the desk and read over his shoulder. "You're kidding, they're trying to form alliances with our alliances?" 

"Looks that way." Leo nods

"Has anyone been dumb enough to join?" 

"It would seem not, this information came from the Don." 

"Good." I nod "Keeping the Italians on our side will make life easier. Get me a phone call with him at some point today."

"Will do boss." Leo nods "So uh, we hear you and Aubrey." he smirks 

"Me and Aubrey what?" 

"Come on mate, Amara walked in on your guys." 

"And Amara has a big mouth." I roll my eyes. "Yes, Aubrey and I had sex this morning, and it fucking amazing is that all you'd like to know?"

"I'm just surprised that's all, I thought you'd decided not to go down that road with her." 

"Things are messed up I know, and yeah maybe I'm being selfish but I want her man, she's the only woman I've ever wanted since my Ex and I can't let go of that feeling." I sit on the edge of the desk. "How many women have I slept with in the last two years."

"A hell of a lot." Leo laughs

"And not one of them, not even my ex came close to as good as it felt having sex with Aubrey this morning." I smirk "She's a brat, and I fucking love it." 

"A Brat?" Leo asks confused. 

"A Brat, you know a naughty submissive, they attempt to take control and be in charge, but love being dominated, they do things out of playfulness knowing it'll lead to being dominated but it's actually what they want. They're subs without being subs, if she wasn't up for it, she'd tell me to fuck off, or if I wanted to do something she didn't she'd tell me, no, but when she does want it, she wants to feel like she's being dominated."

"Right well, thanks for that sexual education." He laughs "I'm sure you'll be able to tame her mate." He smirks.

"Anyway." I shrug "I best get on with what needs to be done, I have some family dinner to go to tonight." 

I arrive at Charlie's place at around 3 PM to pick up Aubrey. Zay and Reid have checked out her car and they can fix it temporally, but realistically she needs a new car, so for now, I'm driving her around and if I'm honest I like picking her up and dropping her off, it means I know where she is and that she's safe.