Doma |Jealousy

Requested by taeko_chaaan

"(Y/N)" Muzan coldly called as all the upper moon demons gathered together.

"Yes?" you answered as you politely as you could

"go with another upper moon and investigate that place immediately" he ordered not even bothering to glancing at everyone behind him.

"understood" you said 

"I expect good results " he said before he disappeared, leaving all the upper moon demons together.

"...so, who want's to go with me?" you ask turning to the other demons.

"me! I'll gladly go with you!" Doma cheerfully said as he raise both his arms to catch your attention, but you simply shift your eyes as if you didn't see him.

"I'll pass" Kokushibo said as he leave.

"I-I..I'll also pass" Hantengu shuttered as he also leave.

"you guys are all mean" you muttered as they start to leave one by one.

"(Y/N)-channn~ I'll go with you!" Doma said again, this time appearing in front of you but you simply turn your head away staring at Akaza.

"I'm busy, I'll also pa-" Akaza said as catch your hopeful gaze at him

"Then it's decided, Akaza you're coming with me" you interrupted as you strongly grip his wrist knowing he'll refuse.

"what?! I don't want to !" he refuse pulling his arm away from you, but you tighten your grip preventing him from leaving.

"How mean (Y/N)-chan! I want to go with you" Doma whined as he held on tightly on your leg making you frown.

"tch! I'll go with Akaza" you said as you kick him off of you, you know it's mean but that guy don't mind it.

"you're so stubborn, let go" Akaza said but you quickly wrap your arms around his arm, knowing he won't be able to say no.

"you're actually going to leave me all alone with that man" you said as you pointed to Doma who was intently staring at your arms wrap around Akaza's who has a furious blush on his face.

"...I guess, then let's make it quick" Akaza agreed as he try to cover the blush on his face. 

"That's more like it" you cheerfully said as you tightly wrap your arms around his, but you quickly let go of Akaza's arm as Doma swing his fan between you two.

"hehh you can't be so touchy-touchy with each other or I might not be able to hold back" Doma playfully said but there was a hint of threatening behind his voice, directed more to Akaza.

"what's your problem?" you ask completely oblivious to the situation.

"Don't worry about it" he said as you shrug it off.

Among the upper moons, you were most comfortable with Akaza, he was quiet and a gentleman to boost. you had nothing against Doma but thinking of being alone with him make you nervous for some reason. your heart always beat so faster whenever he was around so you try to avaoid him as much as possible. 

but for some reason, it secretly makes you happy that he approach you even though you alays push him away.

"we're finally here" you muttered as you and Akaza stand in front of the village, Muzan ordered you to investigate.

"..but what are you doing here?" you ask to Doma who was following you and Akaza right from the start.

"I can't leave you two alone on your own, Akaza might do something inappropriate" Doma playfully explained.