I Hate You

Soyoung pov'

This fews past week,i felt im better.Lisa and the girls kept accompany me and soobin always hang out with me.

I woke up and went to the bathroom,doing the routine and went to the closet.

Im wearing the pink blouse with skirt and red converse.I make my hair loose and went to school.

As always,lisa and girls wait for me front the gate and greeted me.

"Yah,you guys know about the prom? For our senior year! I'll ask Jack first!"-Jennie excited about the prom as we laughed.

I'll ask Soobin then.

I excused myself from them and went to Soobin but the action infront of me now is suck...

"Soobin oppa,you want to be my prom date? Plwese?"-she pouted and make Soobin giggle.

"Yea sure,im okay with it"-She peck on his cheek as he smiled.

I'll better go or they see me.

I ran to the class and take a seat,unfortunately i sat next to Pervert,Mark.

"Oh hey there pretty"-he smutked as i just rolled my eyes.

"Uh no, why don't you respect me?or you want me to fuck you?"-he smirked again ugh!

"Can you just shut up and learn!"-oops! Spill from my mouth.The teacher turn her head to us and slammed the book on the table.

"BOTH OF YOU DETTENTION!"-I look once again at him and slowly get up making way to the class.

I closed the door and take seat as i laid my head on the table.

Slam!*

I look up seeing this Mark with his smirk plastered on his face.

"Well we need to thank the teacher for giving us time for both of us,wanna play some?im not gonna rough because you still virgin right?"-i shocked and slapped him.

"WHY YOU CARE!ITS NOT LIKE IM GONNA FOLLOW YOU DOING THIS SUCH OF THING YOU PERVERT!YOU ALMOST FUCK WITH EVERY GIRL IN THIS SCHOOL AND YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING WITH YOU?!DUDE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!"-I sreamed out of my lung and glared at him but he seem like he enjoy.

"Still virgin right"-he pull me into his lap and start to suck my neck,i pushed him all of my heart but still he doesn't move.

'someone help me'-my eyes shut and scared of loosing my virginity to a pervert!

"Yah!let her go you bastard!"-eyes opened seeing Soobin pull me and start to punched Mark.

I tried to stop him but its no use.

"JUST STOP!"-i screamed and cried.

Soobin drag me out from the class as he pull my wrist harshly.

"Ju-just stop!"-i yanked my wrist from him and slapped him.

"Just fucking leave me alone!"-i punched his chest and cried.

"You hurt me more than Mark okay!"-he stopped me and pull me into his embrace.

"Tell me what i do maybe I can make it to you"-i pushed him as i continued.

"I just want to ask you for prom date but you making out with someone, that's why i though i sho-"he cut me by kissing my lips.

Its so sweet but it's still wrong! He have Tyara i can't ruined his relationship.

I pushed him and say,

"I Hate You"

I walked away from school and straight to the cafe.