[26] Hot and Cold

Aubrey hasn't spoken a word to me since we arrived home, I'm not surprised. Now that I've had a little more time to calm down I realise I shouldn't have spoken to her like her.

I make my way into the bathroom and find her fresh out of the shower with only a thin, white towel wrapped around her. Her hair is up and messy and her skin clear from make-up.

She watches me walk in through the reflection of the mirror, and looks away. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her.

"Go away Easton." She says as she moves her arm in an attempt to move away from me.

I look at the mirror, taking in her reflection and nuzzle my head into the side of her neck. "I'm sorry" I whisper softly and place a kiss on the side of her neck.

"You can't just come in here acting all cute, and think I'll forgive you." She says softly as she looks at me in the reflection of the mirror.

"You think I'm cute?" I smirk

"I think you're an asshole, and I don't like you very much, you can go now."

I move my eyes to the mirror once more and place another kiss on the side of her neck, her eyes close at the feeling. I place another kiss on the side of her neck, this time nipping at her skin softly. "Not until you forgive me."

I pepper a few more kisses up and down her neck, my hand sliding up her thigh under her towel. She moans softly and opens her eyes. She turns her head so she's facing me and presses her lips to mine.

I grab her by the waist and pick her up placing her on the bathroom counter and stand in between her legs kissing her.

As my hand explores her thigh, I move it to her core, only to find she's wet already. I pull her towel off her body and whisper "You won't be needing that." before pressing my lips back to hers.

Slowly I begin to kiss down her body until I reach her wet core. Picking up her legs I place them on either shoulder, and begin my sweet attack on her core.

"Easton." She moans, her hand reaching for my hair instantly. I move my tongue up and down her entrance then back up to her sensitive bud.

"Mmmm." She moans out loudly as she pulls on my hair. Fuck I love it when she does that.

I stop and place kisses down the inside of her thigh, sucking gently on the inside of her thigh, leaving my mark, then pull back. "Forgive me yet?" I ask looking up at her.

"You'll need to do better than that." She shakes her head with a smirk

"Fuck, you're such a Brat."

"I feel like you know how to tame me." She raises her brow at me.

My mind is blown, she actually knows the sexual definition of a Brat. Where is the sweet girl I met a few months ago? No scrap that, I like her much better now.

I place my hands on her hips and pull her back down to her feet. Spinning her around I position her in front of the mirror once again, her hands holding onto the counter. I remove my boxer shorts quickly and without another thought trust into her.

She gasps in pleasure, her eyes closing, and her head falling back.

"Open your eyes." I demand

She follows my instructions and opens her eyes, watching both of us in the mirror, as I thrust in and out of her from behind. "You're still so tight," I smirk as I go harder.

She moans loudly again and pushes herself against me further. Her hands still placed on either side of the counter, her fingers gripping hard. She places her head down, close to her peak already, as her moans become even louder