Chapter 38

This chapter is dedicated to my readers, I appreciate the love and support you showed to my book. Thank you all❤🦋

F A R A H

"Mnmp... I can't breathe Jawad." I said trying to pull myself out of his embrace.

"Oh sorry," he said pulling back.

"You love me huh?" I asked. He nods his head in return.

"Then what did I hear you saying on the phone." I folded my arms.

"Oh come on Farah, don't be clueless it's all for show." He stated as if it's nothing big. Realizing I didn't bulge by his words he sighs.

"I'm really serious it was all planned by me and Aunt to make you confess your love for me." He blurted out.

Wait

Did I just hear him said, Aunt?

Reaching for my hands, he took them in his and watched me with an expression that I knew well.

"Look, Farah, I can't sit by and watch my wife not taking our relationship serious, so I had to do something."

"So you act as if you're leaving me for someone just to hear me say the word. I take what I said back." I pouted looking down.

"It's too late dearest because I already know that you love me." He whispered pulling me in. I didn't try to hide away my blush even though he can't see my face.

**

"Aunt, I didn't know you guys planned this out just to make me confess," I said to aunt. We are now seated at the living room chatting. 

A smile made it way out of her beautiful face. "You guys love each other, I don't know why you're hesitating that's why we came up with the plan."

"And you fell for it exactly how we planned it," Jawad added. I tried to reply but aunt beat me to it by standing up.

"I'm feeling sleepy goodnight." She said patting Jawad on his back.

"Night." We all said.

"Don't you think it's high time we get to bed I mean-" I cut him off knowing the direction his words are going to.

"No!"

"Oh come on we've been married for a couple of months now, we need to take it to the next level." He added following behind me.

"What did you say? I can't hear you" I said covering my ears with my hands and ran upstairs with him tailing behind me.

"Don't follow me." Turning to him my head bumped into his hard chest.

"Do you love me that much dearest." He teased. I hid my face more not wanting him to see how shy I am.

"Let's get you to bed," he stated after a moment of silence. "And don't worry I won't do anything." He added seeing my expression. He carried me bridal style and laid me directly on the bed joining me in.

"We didn't even change our clothes," I said.

"Don't worry about the clothes." He answered back pulling me to his chest. I melt in his embrace. A moment of silence fell on us, only our heartbeats could be heard. I closed my eyes feeling some sort of peace and happiness. Finally, I'm with the love of my life.

"I want to tell you something." He said breaking the silence. I hummed in return.

"Dad is not my real Father." My eyes immediately snapped open hearing him say that.