Part 32

About 5 minutes ago Riley finished doing my makeup, specifically my eyeshadow. She had applied a combination of gold and bronze onto my eyelids and it looked incredible with my dress that was golden and shiny.
My maid had left me to do finishing touches while I waited for the prince to arrive.

My dress was tight on the chest but flowed outwards in shiny golden layers, glitter like sparkles all along the material.

I was finishing weaving a golden leaf headband into my hair that was in a crown braid when a knock came at the door.

"Hold on." I said as I quickly checked myself in the mirror, applying a clear lip gloss onto my dry lips.

I quickly slipped on my heels and went to answer the door.
Prince Thomas stood waiting patiently outside my room, a white rose in his hands.
When he noticed I opened the door he looked up and smiled, taking in my outfit.

"Wow, Bells, you look gorgeous." He said, handing me the flower he held. His suit was a dark blue and he had a lighter blue shirt underneath.

That white rose. The same flower I had in my hair on our first date.

I took the rose from him and smiled, "Thank you."
I turned and closed the door to my room.

Thomas then took my hand and used it to guide me in a circle, showing off the shiny golden dress that I loved.

"I'm beginning to think every colour suits you." He says with a genuine smile.

I couldn't control the blush that spread over my cheeks at his compliments. He was too perfect.

He extended his elbow out to me and I put my arm linked with his so we could start walking to the elevator.

"Where are we going tonight?" I ask as we step into the elevator and point to the buttons for each floor.
I hover over 3 and 4 because I know we will probably be going somewhere on those levels.

Prince Thomas takes my hand and leads my finger up to the top button, pushing it lightly so it flicks to orange on the rooftop level. I grin curiously up at him. He's full of surprises.

"I thought a nice rooftop date would be romantic. I gathered you were the romantic stuff." Thomas says as I turn around to face him and I nod my head eagerly in agreement.

"You're very thoughtful." I say as I hold his hands and lean into his chest, not realising we arrived at the rooftop floor.

"Bells, turn around."

Thomas turns me slowly and I want to squeal at the site. A candle lit dinner underneath the stars awaits us, fairy lights set up along the balcony and flower petals scattering the ground.

"Wow." I say, stepping out of the elevator and letting my eyes take in the scene.

"Hold on."

Thomas says from behind me and I turn to see him pulling his phone from his back pocket.

He lifts it up and asks me to turn back around to the table, and I do, and after a moment he says I should do a turn.

I smile brightly once I figure out what he's doing and I twirl on the spot so he can get a good photo.

"Perfect." He says and tucks his phone away once more, walking over and pulling me into a hug.

"This is amazing Tom, did you do this yourself?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, I do all the dates myself." He says and my smile wavers a fraction. He probably does extravagant dates for all the other girls too.
I am reminded I'm not the only 'gorgeous girl' he's dating or probably the only one receiving morning dates cards with coffee.