Welcoming The New Arrivals

CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

"Here they come," Evie tells Doug excitedly as the crowd starts cheering. Doug then gets the band to start playing. Ben leads Mal onto a platform.

"Stay," Fairy Godmother tells Mal as she tries to walk off the platform. Ben wraps an arm around Mal's waist as they wave to the people before the band stops.

"Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" Fairy Godmother asks through a microphone.

"Yes," Jane answers her from Carlos' side. Fairy Godmother then hands the microphone to Ben.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother," Ben says through the microphone before looking out at everyone. "What's up, Auradon? Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Everyone cheers besides Chad, Audrey, and Queen Leah. "It worked out pretty well for the first four."

"Yeah, especially for you," Chad says earning a glare from Audrey.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention, I'm in love with you?" Ben says as he turns to Mal causing her to smile at him. Mal looks over to Evie and Doug, who are joined by Jay, Bree, and Carlos, as Doug starts playing guitar.

"Aw," Mal says as she covered her mouth in shock.

"I met this girl That rocked my world

Like it's never been rocked

And now I'm living just

For her and I won't ever stop

I never thought that

It could happen to a guy like me," Ben sings as he and Mal walk in a circle before Mal looks out at everyone in happy shock.

"But now look

At what you've done

You got me down on my knee." Mal turns back to Ben, who is now on his knee. He hands the microphone to Carlos before pulling out a box. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen?"

"No!" Audrey screams.

"Yes," Mal answers Ben with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, yeah!" Bree cheers before everyone starts cheering.

"Oh, my..." Mal says in shock as Ben slides the ring on her finger before they kiss. Carlos turns around before him and Beast chest bump.

"I am so sorry," Carlos quickly tells Beast causing Bree to giggle.

"It's okay," Beast tells him before he turns to Belle, who gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Makes our movie nights seem a little tame," Doug says as he and Evie watch Mal and Ben on the screen.

"I love y..." Evie starts as she turns to Doug. "Movies."

"Me too," Doug tells her. Ben leans his forehead against Mal's as she wraps an arm around his neck. Bree lets out a sigh as she wishes that Harry could be there with her. Since the night of cotillion, he hadn't left her mind.

"I'm engaged, man," Ben cheers as he walks over to Carlos, Jay, and Doug.

"What, did you know?" Mal asks as she walks over to Evie and Bree.

"Everything," Bree and Evie say together as they hug Mal.

"You are going to rock that crown," Bree tells Mal causing her to smile.

"Okay. So I've only done about 1,000 sketches of your wedding dress, and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week," Evie explains to Mal before they look over at Belle and Beast.

"Well, it's a really good thing I said yes," Mal says excitedly as she walks over to Beast and Belle.

"Hugs," Beast says.

"Hugs," Mal agrees before she and Beast hug.

"I get another daughter," Belle says as she and Mal hug.

"And I finally get a sister," Bree says causing Mal to giggle.

"Congrats, Son," Beast tells Ben as he walks over.

"Thanks, Dad," Ben tells him as they hug.

"I love you, Belle," Mal tells Belle with a smile.

"Aw, I love you," Belle says back before Mal moves on to Fairy Godmother.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm so happy for you both," Fairy Godmother says as they hug.

"Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother," Ben says as he joins Mal, who is looking at her ring. "I think she liked it."

"Bippity-boppity, you betcha," Fairy Godmother tells Ben causing Mal to giggle.

"All bow to Her Royal Majesty," Jay says as he, Bree, Evie, Jane, and Carlos step towards Ben and Mal.

"Oh, yes, her Royal Purple-ness," Carlos adds as they all bow to Mal.

"Silence, you annoying peasants," Mal says as she waves at them before walking off.

"As you wish, my liege," Jay calls as she walks.

"Your Crankiness," Carlos adds as they all laugh. Bree fakes hurt shock as Mal looks back at her friends before someone grabs her arm.

"Congratulations," Audrey says as Mal turns to face her with a smile. "You won him fair and square. Oh, wait, no, you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon. Touching story for the grandkids." Mal looks at Audrey in shock as Bree walks over to her, glaring at Audrey. 

"Okay. Let's do this," Ben calls as he and Jay fist bump.

"Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us. So... if you'll excuse us," Mal says before she and Bree walk over to the others. A purple limo with the license plate 'Mal' pulls up behind them. Jay and Carlos get into the front while Evie gets into the back.

"Congratulations, m'lady Mal," A guard says before helping Mal into the limo. He then bows to Ben. "Your Majesty."