...

Hi everyone I know I've been away for a really long while and just when I started to write again and started to gain my confidence and energy something very unfortunate happened again, I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel like everyone I feel ok and slightly happy something bad always happens and I'm afraid to be happy at the moment.

I know I shouldn't be writing my personal problems here but unfortunately for the past couple mouths I've lost all my friends and I'm not close to them anymore which is why I don't have anyone to talk to anymore. I'm hoping to feel better after writing out my feelings.

Writing helps me a lot and I enjoy it a lot, I know I'm not the best and there are a lot of places I need to improve on but it really gives me joy and just makes me happy, I can use all my imagination and just feel happiness for a while. I hope everyone understands that I'm not going to quite because this is one of the things that make me happy and I don't want to give up on that.

I'm tying my best to keep myself happy by watching funny Bts vids and concert vids because honestly they are the only reason I smile and I'm so grateful they exist because without them I would have given up already.

But like I said I'm not going to give up like RM said everything goes and I believe him and I will wait for the day all of this pain goes away.

But for now I have to say I can't keep writing because I don't have the energy or the inspiration. I'm sorry everyone I hope you all understand <3