Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - In Love

In the cold bedroom where the lights were off, the sunlight beams through the windows and shone through Ochako's closed eyes, making it flutter open slowly.

Her squinted, tired eyes sees a blurry vision of a ceiling. As it got clearer and clearer, she sat up and gave out a big yawn.

"Ah." She hissed at the pain all over her body. The stings were still there from the stab and injections.

She didn't really care how painful it felt. She was just looking around to see if any of those were just a dream. Well, she wants to confirm that it wasn't one.

Unfortunately, she didn't see Izuku anywhere in the room. Last night, she was sure that he was right next to her, sitting down as she slept soundly. Maybe downstairs, perhaps?

She wasn't sure if he slept next to her on this bed. On his bed. She blushed at the thought as she hugged her knees together.

Ruffling sounds were heard in the room which made her jolted a bit. There's something in the room. It came from below the bed.

She gulped with slight fear as she crawled to the right side of the bed. Her head popped out of the edge as her heart started thumping really loudly.

To her surprise, she sees Izuku on the floor, sleeping on a futon with a small blanket covered around him.

What she's seeing infront of her was a rarest thing in her life. Seeing Izuku soundly asleep.

The girl took a longer look, as she did, she started looking through his features more. He looked very soft and peaceful. He got cuter and the calm breathings he's making as his messy, fuzzy hair covered a part of his closed eyes. It made her eyes sparkling just by seeing those.

One of his arms were ontop on his head while the other was on the chest. The blanket covering only one leg while the other is out. The image looked like a child sleeping that Ochako is reminded of from his positioning and face.

Her cheeks were full of red colour, as she hooded her eyes. She could feel her heart thumping loudly as the sound just got faster and faster. The sight was so precious for her.

She then realized something that came in her head.

It was breakfast and her stomach was feeling a bit upset, looking for food. She then quietly got off the bed as she opened the door, leaving off a soft creak from it.

As she went downstairs, she made her way to the kitchen. The kitchen looked like it wasn't used that much. But there were stocks.

Since she lives alone, she has always cook the food for herself and because she couldn't afford that much takeaways. So with these small stocks, she could improvise just right.

She then put the pan on the stove and started cooking.

His nose sniffed hard when he sensed an amazing aroma smell in the room. His eyes opened and looked around. As his body sat up, his heart started beating really loudly.

"Ts-Tsu-" He muttered. He has never smelled food once the moment he woke up from bed anymore.

His mind is just flooded with more of those memories now. His head shook as he exhaled deeply. He mustn't care. "What's she doing down there?"

Izuku quirked as he got out of bed and washed his face.

He scratched his droopy eye sleepily and as he opened his it, he witnessed Ochako preparing breakfast.

His eyes bulged at the scene with surprise and his hand was led to his chest as he felt this warm feeling inside of him. He never knew that something like this would happen and he honestly liked it a lot.