CHAPTER TWO

Dedicated to: ZHAEXXI Thanks for the vote! I appreciated it so much! Mwuaps! ❤️❤️

_____

“I am.”

All heads shifted to the person who interrupted the conversation. He was a tall and thin, flawless typical handsome guy. He has messy ashes hair, which pretty suits his attractive face, his jawline were so perfect, that makes him majestically gorgeous. All his features were perfect!

‘Wow..’ Javi praised mentally.

“Oh, So It was you, Jerusalem. The most respected and intelligent person in this school, but look? The most irresponsible class monitor of Class A-1.” Katana emphasised. The girls didn't make any noise, and watched both guy argued because of them.

“I understand. But, If you wouldn't mind, may I the one to handle this situation? Since, I am their class monitor.” The guy pondered. The professor gazes at the teens, and pull the guy an inch away from them. The girls didn't heard much of their conversation because their voices were too low.

After a couple of minutes the Professor marched away while the guy scurried towards them. “The matter is settled, you can go back to your room.” He said with sovereignty. With his hands on his pockets, he slowly stepped away, just like in a movie, when a handsome guy walked infront of you. But, only Javi notices the slow-motion effect that the guy made. Because Tavienne didn't care and is now walking in the opposite direction the guy is walking through.

“C'mon, Javi.” Viru said and pulled her. “He's so handsome.” She said, full of admiration.

It seems like she can't get enough of that guy's beauty.

“Who is he, by the way?” Javi asked when she finally got her senses back and to her normal self.

“Jerusalem Sotamaro Lin Diàn Xià, the so-called Hades of this school, because of his dark and serious attitude. If you know Hades, he is him. No doubt.” She explained, briefly. Javi's jaw dropped, not because of fearsome but because of amazement.

“That's amazing! But, wait? Diàn Xià? Isn't that you—”

“He's my brother. My twin, precisely. Older than me for a minute, and yeah we're not identical twins.” She cut her words off.

She stared at her with blank amazement,  “Seriously?!” Her eyes went big, and her mouth grew wider. Examining her from head to toe, and repeat. “What? Isn't it obvious?” Viru asked raising one of her eyebrows.

She stares at her for a seconds and without any hesitant, she hurriedly disagreed, “No.” She shook her head, receiving death glares from the other. “Tsk. Such a pity.”

Viru's lips twitched and her eyes went narrow and sharp. But, afterwards turned them into a mocking expressions, “Atleast, I can go near him.” Viru smirked, making Javi cracks. That's quite right.

“Who cares? I have my heavenly beauty to seduce him, in just a blink. He's mine.” She said, confidently.

“Sorry, but he's a total geek. He wouldn't waste his time dating to so-so girls, and sadcastically, you're one of them. And corrections, demonly beauty. Not heavenly.” She stated as a matter of fact, while tapping Javi's shoulder. “So I'll advice you to stop fantasizing my xiōngdì. To be specifically specific, you doesn't have the guts, the beauty, and the chance on winning his heart.” She added, smirking. Those words makes Javi rolled her eyes, and sighed in irritation.