Part 36

Aisha: you scared me Khushi... she said keeping a hand on her chest to relax. 

She held her ears and said sorry. 

Khushi: I'm here for you, actually, to give you the invitation of my parents‟ 25th anniversary. You are my mumma's best friend and childhood friend and my mother will be so surprised to see you. Please come with your family. 

Aisha: sure, pakka... 

Khushi: thank you so much Aunty! 

Aisha: but beta, why did you wait here, you could have given it to Chote... 

Khushi: chote? Who is he? 

Aisha was about to say something but stopped seeing Arnav signaling her no. 

Aisha: sorry beta... I thought you knew my chote... 

Khushi thought Chote means a kid: oh! You bring him to the party I'll get to know him and will give a company to him throughout the party. 

Aisha: really... he doesn't like to be in the parties for long... 

Khushi: don't worry I'll be with him and won't get him bored. 

Aisha: good... 

Khushi: okay, aunty, I'll take your leave... doesn't forget to come and there is my contact number... give me a ring, whenever you get free... we will catch up... 

Aisha: sure. 

Khushi: bye, she took her blessing by touching her feet and flew away. 

Aisha smiled seeing her... and talking so freely... she likes Khushi a lot... 

Arnav: I'm warning you maa... don't ever call me chote, in front of others. 

Aisha: okay, got it... by the way, do you have her contact number? 

Arnav took out his mobile out but realized that he doesn't have her number. 

Arnav: no... 

She passed the card to him and showed the number. 

Aisha: do you need this? 

Arnav looked around and trying to hide his smile before his mother, 

Aisha: don't even try hide something from me... I know you in and out. 

Arnav finally looked at her with a smile and took away the card. 

They started going out of the temple, 

Aisha: how can you not have her number? She works with you right? 

Arnav: we use office contacts... not personal. 

Aisha: hmm... 

They left the temple. 

Night, 

Khushi came to her apartment to prepare the VD using the pics from the start of their relationship, she collected all the pics she required and started making it. 

She got a call from the event manager saying that the DJ met with an accident and won't be able to continue with the work. This upsets her but that incident I not in her hands, so she asked to look for some other who can work for us within this short time. 

She lost the interest in making the video in that moment so she took a break to refresh herself.
She is sipping her juice when she got a call and seeing the caller id, she was definitely surprised. She looked at the watch, which displayed 10 pm, what she knows is, he doesn't have her number and he might think the same.